It's What's for Supper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's What's for Supper

I know - I know. He ain't no artifact but he is old. Found this dude shuffling across my yard while I was trying to mow this PM. He got down right cranky but I'm not sure if his attitude was because of the sun baking his back or me picking him up by the tail. Would have made a nice soup but the wife says nnnnoooooooo way. So - I dropped him off on the other side of the yard so he could find the pond down the mountain. ---Chuck

Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Show a picture?

Comment

Sorry Jack - When I first posted I forgot the pics.  Check it out now..   :laugh: ---Chuck
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Chuck usually the females travel like that...She prolly has eggs or looking to get eggs!..LOL!  Still good eating!  I like em fried!

Comment

"Taste like Chicken" Hey Chuck, Mr. Snapper has a knife just like yours.........

Comment

Butch - I was a laffin the whole time I was try'n to get that pic.  Everytime I put the knife on his back he huff up, hiss and reach around and snap and the knife would fall off.  I was begining to think I might not get the photo.  Anyway - thot you'd appreciate that.   :laugh: ---Chuck

Comment

Chuck, i just gotta say...Nice knife!  :laugh:

Comment

Ken - Now don't you get started crack'n on my knife.  Butch done tried to git hit of'n me and hit ain't for sale :laugh: ---Chuck

Comment

Thats a nice find Chuck! Them snappers ain't nothing to mess around with unless you got some experience with them bad boys! Sure you know that, take a finger off in a second. I hear the ones that don't come off clean hurt worse :woohoo:  Ive eat em lots different kinds of meat but like Dan says good. Joe. Oh ya and that same dang knife, thought you traded that? :unsure:

Comment

Working...
                  X