• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I am still around
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

painshill wrote:

Been travelling for a few days, but... all present and correct.
        Thats funny Roger  !You look just like Benny Hill in that pic
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Ron/Josh- I'm in chigger hell. Its been 9 days now and I'm still itching. I've tried Benadryl, Calamine, Hydro cortizone, Campho-Phenique, Aloe, Ben Gay, Avenno baths and some home grown concoction of baking soda with aloe and menthol. I should have seen a doctor on day 2 but I kept thinking it would clear up in a day.  :rolf: The icon is of me scratching at night.....

Comment

painshill wrote:

Been travelling for a few days, but... all present and correct.
          Now that's just wrong!!!!!! just saying!!!!!
          here but mentally challenged. :rolf:  :crazy:  :dunno:
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I didn't mention this but its ok. I prefer clear nail polish (even though burns more) over chigaraid.  Get well :lol:
            chigaraid link
            :dunno:
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hey Rob try straight vinager before a bath, a little hint have water ready it burns like ___ . It's a good thing there not as big as a flea they would kill ya.Good luck. I'm still here just out of town working.
              east Tx.

Comment

robshap wrote:

Ron/Josh- I'm in chigger hell. Its been 9 days now and I'm still itching. I've tried Benadryl, Calamine, Hydro cortizone, Campho-Phenique, Aloe, Ben Gay, Avenno baths and some home grown concoction of baking soda with aloe and menthol. I should have seen a doctor on day 2 but I kept thinking it would clear up in a day.  :rolf: The icon is of me scratching at night.....
                  I think vodka with tomato juice works well. Must be taken internally tho..... :whistle:  :rolf:
                Sorry, not trying to make light of your itching, been there done that, it's miserable. Hope it's get better soon. And a trip to the doctor might not be a bad idea since it's gone on so long. It may be turkey mites (tick larva) they can itch horribly for over a week without proper medication to kill them.

Comment

Present and accounted for here in Canada.
                  I am enjoying being a spectator here as there are slim to none opportunities to find points where I live.
                  Will be taking a trip next month and fingers crossed I may find my first.
                  Bruce
                  In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

2ndoldman wrote:

Present and accounted for here in Canada.
                    I am enjoying being a spectator here as there are slim to none opportunities to find points where I live.
                    Will be taking a trip next month and fingers crossed I may find my first.
                      why not? there were natives up there too! theres gotta be a site somewhere around !
                    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Just sittin and a waitin.
                      Still here.
                      Jess B.
                      It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                      It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                      Circa:1982

Comment

Working...
                      X