• Man Cave Office Delux

Now here is a man cave office deluxe. LOL
    Jack

Is that your pad?!

Comment

No my office is much larger and is underground. LOL
      Jack

Comment

:woohoo: You reckon this guy supports the second amendment?! :laugh: How bout, He has not so good vision? I need a monitor like that :blink:  :silly: Looks like Rambo's Central Command Post! Nice!

Comment

That dude is ready for WW-3! Them thar firearms aint fer bunny hunting!  Underground Jack? You know anybody named Robin!?!?

Comment

Hey Guys - Take a close-up of that pic.  I know that at least a couple of those guns you can't legally buy in the U.S., unless they're replicas.  Interesting all that computer hardware and he appears to be surfing on Yahoo Japan.  Strange but interesting.  I'd rather be his buddy if'n it ever came down to fisticuffs or hostilities.
               :woohoo: ---Chuck
            Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

He also likes his music and has more than one laptop. He might work for the government and its all legal.
              Jack

Comment

Ill take the Barret you can have all the rest, with at least few thousand rounds. Sweet!! Joe.

Comment

What you taking about Joe the 50cal on top?

Comment

YES!!

Comment

Airsoft guns?....

Comment

Working...
                      X