No announcement yet.

Personality test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't need another personality test to know I'm an IFSJ. Artifact hunting, reading -and- writing are solitary pursuits. Never have enjoyed women's gabfests; I run for the hills or, in my case, the beach -and- marsh. Happy as a clam-- there's a difference between being a loner and being lonely.
    Child of the tides

Comment

Havenhunter wrote:

Don't need another personality test to know I'm an IFSJ. Artifact hunting, reading -and- writing are solitary pursuits. Never have enjoyed women's gabfests; I run for the hills or, in my case, the beach -and- marsh. Happy as a clam-- there's a difference between being a loner and being lonely.
        Are you referring to "women" in a stereotypical manner? LMAO! Gabby? Well I have to admit...most do seem to be afflicted with diarrhea of the mouth! I prefer my hole as well. P.S. I have met some men who seem to be afflicted with this serious condition as well  :rolf:

Comment

well according to that test i am an ISTP
        i read the entire description for that personality and i gotta say
        they were about 99% accurate

Comment

Let's just say I've met some of both, that if they shut their mouths for five minutes, their tongues would beat their brains out.
          Child of the tides

Comment

That's crazy accurate!  I tested INTJ. And says it is one of the rarest personality types, with only 2 percent of the male population and 0.08 percent of the female population testing to that personality type.  Have to say for the most part the personality overview was spot on. Very interesting.  If someone else test to that type let me know,  it says we could be great friends.   
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

I'm 67 years old and if I don't know who I am by now It's too late to worry about it.  :laugh:  :rolf:
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Good point Ron! I think I know me pretty well too, BUT I've never had something explain me or understand me  to that depth , in my life! Was kind of surprising . Everyone should try it!
                Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Lmao I dont normally take a test like this ....but they say I am EMTJ...... which means I am a person with a goal and I will achieve it and be an a..hole to do it.
                  I guess I am! driven always looking where we go from here.  I will always seek out the truth and since Roger is a computer cat I will follow him. :rolf:  :rolf:
                  Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Chase, you an extrovert??? I never would have guessed!
                    Child of the tides

Comment

Havenhunter wrote:

Chase, you an extrovert??? I never would have guessed!
                      lol No and yes... I do what needs to be done. I temper myself, but do not have a problem expressing myself  I was shy as a kid. but when I got into management I learned that I needed a new set of skills. For me it is what needs to be done, and just do it! I take all information in and make a decision right wrong or indifferent I live with it. I have been where I have let my mouth has got the better of me. but now in later years I will calm it and let events unfold to a conclusion.
                      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I'M an ISFP, :dunno:  had me nailed except gambling and sports which i dont like much.
                        Glad you guys like the test.

:laugh:
                        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

That was fun! I profiled as INFJ, which was also rare at less then 1%(OMG, am I going extinct?! :rolf: ), but I have to say when I read it, it did seem "spooky" accurate, like a good horoscope.
                          Rhode Island

Comment

I'm not surprised that most of us test as Introverts. Hunting rocks rarely appeal to the party crowd, not that we can't hold our own at social functions, but we need ( and often prefer) solitude and nature, and desire big chunks of quiet time to stay sane in this ever increasingly crazy world.
                            Child of the tides

Comment

:rolf:  I took it twice, about two hours apart... Tried to answer more accurately the second time, put more thought into the questions.... Came out the exact same as before, they had me nailed! A few things were off (which one would expect) but for the most part it was "spooky"!
                              If only my other half understood me that we'll.... :rolf:
                              Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Working...
                              X