A cool T-shirt I found...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cool T-shirt I found...

I've seen those, cool shirt, and a lot of truth to it!

Comment

Now there you go! More truth on that t shirt than most of us white men want to admit.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Awesome warriors.  Awesome shirt.

Comment

Nice !
          Butch

Comment

So much truth to that, it makes me so sad. When we finally do revolt against our on gov. if there is no change for the good what will they call us??? (Pinhead rock collectors missing some screws.) or just militants or terrorist's :woohoo: Makes me wonder who are the good guys.

Comment

ksrocks wrote:

So much truth to that, it makes me so sad. When we finally do revolt against our on gov. if there is no change for the good what will they call us??? (Pinhead rock collectors missing some screws.) or just militants or terrorist's :woohoo: Makes me wonder who are the good guys.
                      I like that! Start a new group/ club? The P.R.C.M.S.S. !!!!!             Cool T-shirt! Ever see the one " The real founding fathers"? Mt. Rushmore has Great indian chiefs steda dead presidents. Mark.

Comment

I here ya, Joe!

Comment

While I sympathize with the plight of the Plains Indians, I don't share the contempt for our nation's heritage that some of you seem to have.  Look at the men on Mt. Rushmore - Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, and Theodore Roosevelt.  They were GREAT men every one, and have earned the honors our history gives them. 
                  I teach history for a living, and I realize America has a checkered record at times, but I get sick and tired of those who seem to want to do nothing but dump on our Founders and our History.  No other nation has accomplished so much good, and done so little evil, when blessed with as much power and wealth as America has enjoyed over the last two centuries.
                    GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

indianasmith wrote:

While I sympathize with the plight of the Plains Indians, I don't share the contempt for our nation's heritage that some of you seem to have.  Look at the men on Mt. Rushmore - Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, and Theodore Roosevelt.  They were GREAT men every one, and have earned the honors our history gives them. 
                    I teach history for a living, and I realize America has a checkered record at times, but I get sick and tired of those who seem to want to do nothing but dump on our Founders and our History.  No other nation has accomplished so much good, and done so little evil, when blessed with as much power and wealth as America has enjoyed over the last two centuries.
                      GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Well said Lewis.
                    Butch

Comment

I agree as well...I LOVE America! I love the principles of goverment those GREAT men proposed. However, I tend to read alot of alternative history and have come to the conclusion that somewhere down the line somebody threw all that away and sold us out?! Still plenty of groceries on the shelves, at somewhat afforable prices... so life aint that bad in the Land of the Free an Home of the Brave.-Kenny

Comment

Lewis
                        Its like my dad said its always easier to be magnanimous after you have built an empire, but getting there can be a real problem for those in the way, and there is always someone in the way. That is the history of man and the history of the U.S.
                        Jack

Comment

I agree with you Lewis....to a point. Them faces on Mt. Rushmore ARE great men. They made our country great. But in the last decade or so the ones running the show seem to be trying to eliminate the middle class? Politicians hand in hand with lobbyists....who is getting rich? Why do billion dollar companys get tax breaks when they ship most of their work overseas or over the border?? Why did the government bail out the banks??? Would they help you if you made a bad investment??? I think not. I worked 24 years in a plastics shop that was bought up by Johnson Controls...one of those billion dollar companys? They shut down every plant in Michigan except two. Guess were the jobs that we ran went to!!!!  Mexico!!! But HELL!! Lets give em a tax break!!! I drive 50 miles a day now to make $7.40 an hour!!! Glad Ive made some decent investments (unlike the banks) and saved some money or I would be living in a van down by the river. Now the politicians are trying to break up the unions too?????? AND THE RICH GET RICHER. I have ALWAYS been a flag flying true blue AMERICAN. But corporate america runs this country now and it sickens me.

Comment

Mark
                            I am there with you our government and big business has sold us down the river. We need to kick the bumbs out but what we get is another load of bumbs. 
                            Jack

Comment

Politics....
                              Now don't get me started.  I'll get booted from this forum (like I have from others)for standing up to numbnut liberals; or will I?
                              I don't think I want to find out.
                              In the words of Forest Gump, "That's all I got to say bout that."

Comment

Working...
                              X