The Looming Takeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Looming Takeover

Rats! No, wait a minute, I mean leapin lizards!!
    http://www.vox.com/2014/11/5/7158371...eory-explainer
    We all need to ask ourselves: (  :unsure: we do? :huh: )
    "Am I a lizard person?
    Possibly. Only you can know for sure. But hey, there are worse things you could be than a humanoid lizard with plans for world domination. That's pretty ambitious and admirable. Congratulations."
    Rhode Island

WOW!
    Are these 4-12 million people aged ten and under? When that many people can believe in something like this, it's no wonder we can't agree enough to get along .
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I'm struggling to find words to explain my thoughts on this and be nice. Whoever thinks up theories like this needs to seriously 're evaluate how they spend there free time imo and there parents should have probably limited the amount of time spent watching the Syfy channel, excuse me now I'm going to go throw my TV out the window.... Lizard people from the Draco constellation,  Weres the poison cool aide?  :crazy:  :blink: Get outside people!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

I think the lesson, or one of them, is this, guys: regardless of living in an Age of Science, regardless of the rise of reason over superstition, even an "advanced" civilization will display an undercurrent of extreme irrationality amongst it's population. Reason can have a very tenuous hold. It may be far easier for many people to be proponents of irrational beliefs then it is to use the discriminating faculty of their minds.
        Rhode Island

Comment

So :unsure:  say a lizard person loses a limb in an accident, or I simply cut it off.....would it grow back? :dunno:   And are there any documented Canadian Lizard People?  just wondering :crazy:

Comment

They made appearance in koth.  :laugh:  Well below surface. Season 5 ep. 17/its not easy being green. But dale had to blow it for me posting link with his foul language  .
            Or was that frogmen? :laugh:  :dunno:
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

well, i for one welcome our new lizard overlords, and with my hunting and tracking skills could perhaps be useful to them to round up and gather people to toil in their jungle incubation farms. all hail the lizard overlords!  :laugh: 
              call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

OnewiththewilD wrote:

well, i for one welcome our new lizard overlords, and with my hunting and tracking skills could perhaps be useful to them to round up and gather people to toil in their jungle incubation farms. all hail the lizard overlords!  :laugh: 
                  Hey, Jay, way to turn on the human race, bud! :rolf:  Talk about speaking with a forked tongue :whistle:
                Rhode Island

Comment

Let's see now-- Reptoid domination, Zombie apocalypse,  Alien nation, witches in Eastwick, Vampires, evil fairy queens, Slenderman, Freddie Kruger-- are there any normal people left in the world???
                  Child of the tides

Comment

hhmm, you know, now that you mention it , i think one'a my roommates has been acting a little strange lately.

call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

100% real, I saw it on TV when I was a kid.
                      V: The Series
                      [video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]QihkWmS7dTI[/video]
                      Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Personally, I don't know what all the fuss is about  :rolf:

The weird thing about David Icke (that's not him above) is that he was a perfectly normal professional soccer player and then a respected sports commentator on TV in the UK until... almost overnight... he went completely batsh*t bonkers. He was then mercilessly ridiculed when he decided to accept an appearance on a chat show to explain his views and has been a public laughing stock ever since.
                        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

CMD wrote:

I think the lesson, or one of them, is this, guys: regardless of living in an Age of Science, regardless of the rise of reason over superstition, even an "advanced" civilization will display an undercurrent of extreme irrationality amongst it's population. Reason can have a very tenuous hold. It may be far easier for many people to be proponents of irrational beliefs then it is to use the discriminating faculty of their minds.
                          Well said Charlie but that scares me much more than lizard beings! Dang, now I've got the shakes.
                          Jay, nevermind,  when the apocalypse comes, zombies rise or lizards dominate the earth and eat humans like cows, I'm not heading in your direction!  :whistle:
                          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

It's just another dimension, jeeze. http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8VmJXcTTmk
                            :laugh:
                            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

[QUOTE]gregszybala wrote:

Originally posted by CMD post=153144
                              Well said Charlie but that scares me much more than lizard beings! Dang, now I've got the shakes.
                              Jay, nevermind,  when the apocalypse comes, zombies rise or lizards dominate the earth and eat humans like cows, I'm not heading in your direction!  :whistle:
                                Greg, the cover story in the March Issue of National Geographic:

I've been telling friends, for years now, that we could say we live in "The Age of Conspiracy Theories". And I'm quite serious. This modern day erosion of trust in ANY authority has even infested the presentation of history, as TV shows like America Unearthed push the agenda that for many generations, the Smithsonian has conspired to hide the truth of American prehistory, and hide the "truth" that all sorts of Old World civilizations were running around in the Americas.
                              Slight exaggeration, but I can't walk out my front door without there being someone who would interpret my walking out my front door as part of a conspiracy by the Illuminati to take control of the planet. Faith and trust in authority in all areas of life is flat out shot. Heck, take the Scientologists. Crazy Hollywood movie stars believing in a galactic empire! Invented by a science fiction writer, an alternative history of Earth, and Tom Cruise will one day ride his flying saucer home :crazy:
                              Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                              X