Hey Guys...I Be Steppin Out A Bit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys...I Be Steppin Out A Bit...

Whats Up..Friends..Hey!...This will be the last time this computer will boot up..yea Ive killed it..But I gots a new one but for reason cant get to this site yet..sooo!..Till i figure out whats i got to do you guys rock on!..Cliff?.i gots that Pc Microscope as fixing to sell micro fossils on the ebay site..Im thinking I will show patina to buyers.I will explain that each point has been cleansed off...Im selling there course to finance my move to new mexico for a year of gathering.When I get there i will Entertain this site like no other cept maybe Jack..Andrew?..Bet you could tell me how to get my new computer to this site for some reason it changes the address when i try to go here but not with this crashed thing..Mark?...yea im watching your site man...Spanky keep an eye on ole Joe for me..And Chuck gosh you got it going on.Pam Your fixing to hit the mother load...All you guys and Gals...Jane?....cath yall in a bit!......Jon

Jon, You'll be back faster than you think, see you soon.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Jon - We all be a watchin for ya.  GETERDONE BRO!! ---Chuck
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Jon,
        Be watching for ya!...hope you get your pc straightened out soon. Sounds like you might have a adware.
        Moving to NM...soooooo unfair, can I come????
        Take care -and- hope to see ya back on soon!
        jane

Comment

Hey Jon was wondering where you been! Haven't seen you on here in a while. You be safe in NM. will be looking forward to seeing your finds! Joe.

Comment

Hey, Jon!  If you're anywhere in the vicinity of Las Cruces when ya' get to NM, you can look up my Dad.  Lives on Winterset Rd.  Don't know if there's any artifacts out there, but he's got some desert out back.  That'd probably be a good place to, "step out!" :laugh:  Come back real soon with your finds.  Lookin' forward to your return with a new computer to, "boot."
            Pam

Comment

Hope yer back soon Jon! Mark.

Comment

Jon
                We will miss you here. Hurry back.
                Jack

Comment

Ill be here waiting to fix up your new computer, hopefully I will get time to add some more features to the site soon...take it easy man and look forward to seeing you back ASAP
                  Andrew Schwinn
                  Arrowheads.com Staff

Comment

Well Guys it was a Browser thing..i downloaded firefox and boom im here and ready to rock...Im not in new mexico yet...one more month...Hey pam?..yea very familiar with las Cruces..and yes a very hot area....good for alibates.... Shoot! Ive been missing out on lots of things going on here at Arrowheads.com.Anyway when i booted up for the last time with that last pc it took an hour and a half to do so and when i got that last message to you guys i stepped outside and set fire to the hard drive it was very cool,but im back.....jn

Comment

Welcome back Jon, we sure missed you...good thing is that you have hours(days?) of catching up to do!
                      Andrew

Comment

Jon
                        Good luck to you on yor year of hunting, that sounds wonderful.
                        Jack

Comment

AndrewSchwinn wrote:

Welcome back Jon, we sure missed you...good thing is that you have hours(days?) of catching up to do!
                          Andrew
                          Thanks Coach...yes sir been reading....

Comment

Welcome back Jon, missed reading your posts friend. Glad your back with us, lots of new folks on here in last couple months. Some good smart people for the most part I think? Glad to see you back Jon! Joe.

Comment

Hey Joe...gosh man! yea good to hear from you..yea theres a lot of new people here now...goes to prove this site Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X