No announcement yet.

Diggin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys I have a couple of these inks they are called bust off lip. here is a cool site that shows how they did it. There is even a little movie from owens corning showing how they did it. The lip appears sheared but they were actually blown off!
    http://www.sha.org/bottle/finishes.h...20&%20Shearing
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Mark never did see this bottle in the 1 book I had do you know of this name  Dr.McLeans strengthening cordial @ blood purifier  seam goes to bottom of the lip.

Comment

Ill look it up WHEN I find my bottle books! My wife puts stuff away were I cant find it.  :angry:

Comment

Thanks

Comment

That is a real neat ink well. I remeber the ones I used in the early 1960's that had the little plastic tube of ink that you replaced, biy were they a mess.
            Jack

Comment

Spanky, In my 1999 book your bottle (8 inch green) is $4-10 bucks. Mark.

Comment

Thanks Mark was hoping you would say 100 bucks or so  :laugh:

Comment

Me too!!!!!

Comment

Thats funny cause I use to collect old bottles when I was young as well. I had a large collection at my moms house. I got married and moved out. Years later I asked my mom about the bottles and she said oh I threw those old things away  hmy:  I always wondered why she never even asked me to come and get them. To this day I dont even ask. Dont want her to know she threw away alot of money I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X