aaarrrggghhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaarrrggghhh

matter of fact, double aaaaaarrrrggghhh!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

I agree...

Comment

must ne the heat!
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

matter of fact, double aaaaaarrrrggghhh!
          Is it the heat or did ya find a heartbreaker?

Comment

aaarrrggghhh
          ...wait; somebody already said that
             :S

Comment

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....Lets hear it! Ill agree though, taking the car in for breaks, frontend alignment, AND service engine light on. Then last night broke leaf spring on the truck!!! So I second that! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Comment

Might as well say it too. AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! I've gotta go to work tomorrow when I'd rather be huntin.

Comment

Oh man had a hub go on the Truck last week AAArrrggghhh!!! Now they said I need a new Pewtatoota valve and some part called and RUA ID-10-T This is for a 01 Ford Ranger 4X4 did anyone ever have to replace this stuff? I didn't get a quote yet.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Mate?   .....Sorry, had a pirate moment.

Comment

What a day

Comment

Well I feel better, how about you folks? Although that aaarrgggghhh seems to still be lying just under the surface! But, here comes the sun and another bright and shiny new day. A pirate moment, would be fun.
                      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Aaaaarrgghhh!! :woohoo:  :lol:
                        Professor Shellman
                        Tampa Bay

Comment

Here we go again. :lol:

Comment

That part number for my truck is disturbing I removed the dashes RUA ID10T  Hmmmmm I think I am looking for a new Mechanic AAAAaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!

Comment

Speaking of pirates....A pirate walks into the bar with a little steering wheel sticking out of his fly.....bartender asks " why do you have a steering wheel sticking out of your fly?? Pirate answers " EEEEEYYYYYY its driving me nuts!" 

Comment

Working...
                              X