No announcement yet.

aaarrrggghhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You type with your toes? No wonder your answers are so short!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Spent damn near a grand on Both vehicles In the last two daze...AAARRRGGGHHH! The neighbor is selling all the property surrounding mine... surveyor put stakes in saying old stakes are wrong....8 blue spruce and my winesap apple tree I planted are(supposedly) not even on my property! AAAARRRRGGGHHH! A PIG farmer made an offer on the property!!(gotta love it!) AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Sold my pendant on ebay tonite and the buyer is screwing with me? AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!! Its been a great two daze!!! BUT! Got a package in the mail today with a VERY COOL little pointed piece of unidentified chert from a friend! 1st Michigan Turkeytail!   Thanks man! I owe ya one!!   Mark.

Comment

Man, definately been a couple of aaarrrgghhh days for you. Makes you wonder sometimes, but there is always tomorrow. Maybe the sweetest point you ever found!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

In his mailbox???? Ouch ooch ouch like a squirrel walking on blacktop in 105 degree heat!my toes are killing me!
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X