Hot enough for ya??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot enough for ya??!!

Wouldnt ya like to punch the next person who says it! 98 here today with heat index of around 105. NO rain in weeks...feels like I live in Texas.

Heat index 115-120!  The air conditioning was no match for all the windows!  I felt sorry for the guys outside!  Sad thing is tomorrow will be just as hot!  Stay cool everyone!

Comment

ONLY suppose to be 90 here! Might go hit the river for a walk-wade!

Comment

Geez, 100 air temp today, 115 heat index. Just finished my exercise walk and the sweat's runnin off me like a river.  I hope those forum members stuck in this pattern for days and weeks manage to stay as safe, as hydrated, and as cool as possible.
        Charlie
        Rhode Island

Comment

It's beautiful here, doesn't get over 85, and zero humidity!  I gotta rub it in now, because you all get to hunt points during the months I don't even see the ground!

Comment

Paleolution wrote:

It's beautiful here, doesn't get over 85, and zero humidity!  I gotta rub it in now, because you all get to hunt points during the months I don't even see the ground!
              :blink: at's just a plain ol' mean thing to say.............
            Butch

Comment

It was 99 here yesterday, with 105 heat index! But I don't really mind, the BEER goes down much, much better! Paul

Comment

My thoughts exactly Paul!  Cheers!  Tyson I'm glad somebody's enjoying the weather!.....Cousindan

Comment

Ya, I had to do it, you'll all be laughing when I'm buried in feet of snow in November through May.  We put up with 7-8 months of winter, just for our mild summers.  It's a great time to visit, come on out to the mountains and get outta the heat!

Comment

Yep, It's just plain hot in the South too. I like the beer idea, just tryin to save that for the weekend though. It would be nice if there was some water in the creek, but haven't seen that in weeks.

Comment

Been over 100 for about 23 straight days now here in NE Texas.  Keeps this up I guess I'll have to put away my sweaters and turn off the pilot lights in our gas heaters!!

Comment

It's so hot in North Carolina, the fire hydrants are callin' the dogs over.............. Butch

Comment

We're having normal Summer highs for Tampa Bay.  Low 90's, isolated thunderstorms.  It's 85 now at 12:30.  C'Mon Down!  Bay and Gulf water is not really refreshing, the water is too warm.
                          Skeeters are bad this year, though.  :blink:
                          Professor Shellman
                          Tampa Bay

Comment

The sketters were terrible a month ago but this drought has taken care of their breeding spots. On our river walk Monday I didnt even wear bug dope....iffin that was a month ago woulda got sucked dry.

Comment

Working...
                            X