Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny

Post some your funniest things you have seen on the internet...im sure Tom has lots to add but ill start it off

some.... :laugh:
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

I got a video thats a spoof of the Michigan tourist adds on TV but better not due to some bad words. :unsure:

Comment

Just saw this on another forum. You've got to read this guys description and the Q/A section after. Hillarious!!! :laugh:Men's White Storm Watch/ Ebay

Comment

That one is awesome Paul!!!! Read it 45 minutes ago and still laughing! :laugh:

Comment

Hahahahahahahah!~~~!
            Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

tomclark wrote:

Hahahahahahahah!~~~!
              didn't see this on the internet but here goes. I have in my "Effigy" collection a rare signed Tom Clark effigy.

Comment

This isn't funny hah-hah.... it's just funny as in plain weird gob-smacking. Read the article and then play the video. I played it over and over but it was some time before the fascination wore off.
                The SWITL robotic hand has to be seen to be believed. A conveyor belt, believed to be made from Teflon, moves so fast it picks up semi-liquid spills without leaving a mess.

Roger
                I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

FUNNY!

Comment

LOL, people have photoshopped me riding (as the Tom Clark Gnome)on a mastodon on one of these boards hahahaha.
                    Love Far Side, this is one of my favorite, wish I had a better pic.

Professor Shellman
                    Tampa Bay

Comment

There's also this. It's part of a long-running discussion in the meteorite community with a so-called meteorite seller operating on e-bay. He believes he has found a Martian meteorite and the rest of us are sure he hasn't. You may notice some uncomfortable resemblances to occasional posts on our forum where people are unable to accept expert advice. You don't need to read it all, but I would HIGHLY recommend scrolling down to the section in red with the gray heading: 'No Help' Defined and an Unexpected 'Spidy Man' Sequel.

Roger
                      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

:blink:

Comment

b]Butch Wilson wrote:

[/b]
                                :blink:
                            Man, Butch.  That's one gigantic spall!  Wonder what the mother stone, the flakes, and the core looked like?
                          Pam
                          BTW:  I've learned the meanings for all of the above words! That ain't sayin' much...but it's more than I knew when I started. :whistle:

Comment

Love the humor everyone! Keep 'em coming. Ray
                            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
                            X