Forum looks different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum looks different

Is it just my pc or is the site changing the way they use to look? I havent been on here in a while cause Ive been sick. Pankerisitce I know its not spelled rite. When I get better I have some new stuff to upload for everyone to look at. I chose to stay home cause a room at the hospital is about 10k a day. I have ins but it is still 2k a day outa pocket. See Ya

Hope ya get better soon......Butch

Comment

Hope ya feel better soon Glenn.

Comment

Glenn get well real soon OK, make sure you take care of yourself! There a lot more artifacts to be found and we need your help!
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Get well soon! I noticed you hadn't posted for awhile. Just think how much fun it will be catching up here when you feel like it. Ray
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thanks guys I am begining to feel a little bit better. The pain med that they gave me I was alergic to and now I have to get another kind. I went to the doc today and found out I cant eat nothing till monday! I was eating melons for the water and other fruits but now just water is all I can have. Im going to try and take some pics today. We will see if I hold up to finish it. Ok bye

Comment

I almost forgot on of the points I found is broken I think it is slate. But the lines on it are straight all the way across the ridge and it is thick. Im not sure if it will show in the pic. So if anybody knows the time period I would like to know. 1" long and half" thick and the lines will be striaght towards the tip.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I did upload some pics you know how when ur sick you feel better so you go outside in the heat to take pics in the sun and for some reason rite after you feel bad again  :silly:  But they are uploaded.

Comment

did you sweat out there dehydration will make you feel like crap pretty quick! Take care of your self. Looked at your new pictures lots of geofacts but you are finding some flint too that is a good sign. Not sure what you are calling the harpoon is it chipped?
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Glen
                    Been out of town for a few days. I hope you get well soon. I had something similar and it took a while but I am back in full force ubtill the next thing comes along.
                    Jack

Comment

I relized I for got to post that darn point that was broken with the lines. Now I feel bad and stupid as well  :S  Sorry hoss

Comment

Working...
                      X