Vacation?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation?!?!

Was suppose to be on vacation, got up to Mio Monday...Monday night Karly got sick again. Was suppose to be up there till friday but came home Wedensday. Went to Med Express today and she has the same stomach virus she had the end of May that put her in the hospital. We were gonna go up to to Fort Michilimackinac in Mackinaw City but couldnt. Poor kid has her old mans luck. The cabin we rent every year (Hinchmans landings) refunded our remaining days and didnt even charge us for Wedensday...that was a nice thing to do. Its 2 am in the morning and she is still up feeling bad. She says hi to you all! She and I were really looking forward to checking out the archie dig going on. Maybe next year.

That is a real bummer Mark. Hope she gets well soon. Ray
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thanks Ray...She has the Simerson luck, step in a pile of roses and come out smelling like sh*t every time. She feels guilty and that sucks even worse. Being a parent is one of the toughest jobs in the world. I know one thing! This fall she IS getting a flu shot even if I have to drag her in kicking and screaming! :woohoo:

Comment

Get well Karly I'll be praying for you in CT. Don't feel guilty there will be other vacations.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That's too bad.  Those stomach viruses can be brutal.  Hey, Karly!  Liked your video!  Y'all take care of yourselves and possibly the Doc's can figure out what's causin that virus and get rid of it once and for all.  Tell that bad ole virus to leave your daughter alone!!!  Don't feel bad, Karly.  Gettin better is more important to us parents!
          Pam

Comment

Very sorry to hear that, Mark.  Karly, hope you're up and at em really soon!
            Charlie
            Rhode Island

Comment

Hope she feels better soon!

Comment

Thanks all! She feels better today. Till I told her she WAS gonna get a flu shot this fall...I WILL win that argument!

Comment

Bummer Karly, Glad to hear your feeling better though. Make those doctors figure it out and get you back to healthy, for good. Then next time up in Mio check out the archy site and make your old Dad take you on a canoe trip. The AuSable is pretty and fun. Get well!
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Greg, The dig is at Mackinaw city. We do the 26 mile canoe trip every year but this year we were gonna do the tube thang! The dig is on fort michilimacinacs web site. What I missed the most is the 9-10 inch bluegills on mio pond! Mark.

Comment

Mark
                      Been out of town fora few days,just got back in. I hope everthing is going better.
                      Jack

Comment

Mark hope Karly is feeling better by now! Sick kids don't miss that at all, mine are all grown :cheer:
                        Joe.

Comment

Working...
                        X