Yummy Gatorade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummy Gatorade

Boy you sure dont know how much you could enjoy a cheeseburger until you cant EAT for a week! As you can tell Im gettin cranky Iam hoping Monday the doc says ok go get some eggs you can eat again. I might even have a Waffle House dream tonite  :woohoo: All that Ive been able to have all week in Gatorade and I am gratefull that they have alot of flavors. But its just not a cheeseburger

Sorry you aren't feeling good I hope you're feeling better now, I've had the stomach flu a couple times one time it was really bad I couldn't keep anything down i had to be put on IV's.. Dangit now i want a cheeseburger lol

Comment

I hear you on the chesseburger. Sounds good.
      Jack

Comment

Don't want to rub it in Glenn, but I just finished mine. Home-made too!
        Seriously, I wish you a speedy recovery and all the cheseburgers you can eat.
        Something to cheer you up (maybe): A guy develops a raging fever and a severe rash, so he goes to the doc. The doc says: "I don't know what you've got but I think it might be really serious. We're gonna get you straight to hospital and put you in the observation ward. Then we're gonna put you on the thin-crust pizza and tortilla chip diet." The guy says: "is the special diet gonna help?" The doc says: "I've no idea, but it's the only stuff we can slide under the door". :laugh:
        very best wishes
        Roger
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

painshill wrote:

Don't want to rub it in Glenn, but I just finished mine. Home-made too!
          Seriously, I wish you a speedy recovery and all the cheseburgers you can eat.
          Something to cheer you up (maybe): A guy develops a raging fever and a severe rash, so he goes to the doc. The doc says: "I don't know what you've got but I think it might be really serious. We're gonna get you straight to hospital and put you in the observation ward. Then we're gonna put you on the thin-crust pizza and tortilla chip diet." The guy says: "is the special diet gonna help?" The doc says: "I've no idea, but it's the only stuff we can slide under the door". :laugh:
          very best wishes
          Roger
          Hey Roger,
          That joke is actually funny !!!! Are you sure you're British ?
          Butch  :laugh:

Comment

An old woman was sipping on a glass of wine while sitting on the patio with her husband when she said, "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you."
            Somewhat taken aback, her husband asked, "Is that you or the wine talking?"
            "It's me, talking to the wine," she replied.

Comment

Thanks made me laugh!

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

An old woman was sipping on a glass of wine while sitting on the patio with her husband when she said, "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you."
                Somewhat taken aback, her husband asked, "Is that you or the wine talking?"
                "It's me, talking to the wine," she replied.
                  That is funny!
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
                X