Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here ever started a random picture post?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laughed so hard on this one, I had tears in my eyes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	renamedantiquesrs_thumb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	373028
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Baby copperhead today. I don’t kill many snakes but I do kill the ones that can kill me. I was taking a shade break and set my Gatorade down luckily for me he didn’t strike cause my hand was inches from it. Click image for larger version

Name:	C454E14C-4996-4F29-8538-D4459988F22E.jpeg
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	377696

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Wasn’t near the water it was on a road in the woods close to the field I was on

• Sugaree
        Sugaree commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes they are found away from water it's not a copperhead I promise.

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        I have studied snakes since I was five...that's a watersnake. They are aggressive, but not poisonous. They are mistaken for Copperheads all of the time, so you are not the first one to mistake a watersnake for a copperhead.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0117.jpg
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	377732

This Copperhead made himself at home under our garage, until I dragged him out and lopped his head off. He almost bit my dad when he reached down to pick up a rock, and brushed the snake with his hand.

I didn't get a picture of the next one, but I was mowing grass today and saw a three foot blacksnake. I caught it, petted it, and put it down. When I put it down, it sunk its razor sharp teeth into my finger, drawing blood. Thanks a lot, doofus. I cleaned up my "battle wound" and off mowing I went.

Below is a black snake skull, just to show the teeth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sp_blackratsnake007.jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	377733
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not a snake expert I just saw it’s copper colored head and bands on the sides I don’t usually hurt nature cause I feel every animal was put on the earth for a reason

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        It happens. Like I said, you are not the first to make that mistake. My mom thinks every snake under the sun is a copperhead, and she freaks out if I start picking them up and handling them.
    Working...
    X