Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here ever started a random picture post?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are so cute what’s the story ???

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	mastadon.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	316754
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha ha! Amen!

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish we had a laugh out loud button on here. That one made me crack up.

• Josie
        Josie commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. And this is why I don't send my husband to the store!

• Blackfoot Indian "Mountain Chief " making a recording for the smitsonian .
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wy1.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	316799
      I wonder where the recording is now?
      Attached Files
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lemee show ya shumethin.This is the worst of the burns I sustained. Tops of my hands are blistered and my left forearm got it too. No need for flame tattoos here. I feel like fire Marshall Bill.
        Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          That is terrible Man! Take It easy for awhile, wow.

• Josie
          Josie commented
          Editing a comment
          Will keep you on my prayer list!

• redrocks
          redrocks commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohh man go easy

• These are the sweetest fruit of the summer. Says so right there on the package. Part plum, part apricott . I agree very sweet tasty treats. I have heard them called many things but never Green Plumcot . I used to buy them as Pluots from Sams club. I used to get them free from a friends trees and he did not even knw what to call them. Other names are apriums, apriplums. But that package says Green! The ones I used to get from my friend where green. But delicious. Anyway here is some truth in advertising for ya'll. These aint green at all. Click image for larger version

Name:	truth.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	316946
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Broken Arrow
          Broken Arrow commented
          Editing a comment
          They are very tasty! I wonder what color the ones labeled as purple would be?..

• Tonights dinner and tomorrows lunch and then some! LOL Italian Sausage and peppers. MmmmMmmmMmmmmmmm there just aint enough M's in the world for this stuff. Click image for larger version  Name:	sausage and peppers.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.2 KB ID:	316948

Comment

• Broken Arrow
          Broken Arrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Man, that looks delicious! I know what I'm cooking for dinner tomorrow.

• redrocks
          redrocks commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice.. Matt..both my ex wives were Italian and they woulda put tomatoes sauce in there too man

• Hoss
          Hoss commented
          Editing a comment
          I will sometimes throw in a can of Tuttarosa peeled plum tomatoes. This time I just used some olive oil half a stick of butter and white wine couple of garlic cloves onine peppers and sausage. I learned a long timne ago I can go without a lot but I never cheat my belly.

• Originally posted by Hoss View Post
        Tonights dinner and tomorrows lunch and then some! LOL Italian Sausage and peppers. MmmmMmmmMmmmmmmm there just aint enough M's in the world for this stuff. Click image for larger version Name:	sausage and peppers.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.2 KB ID:	316948
        the MmmmMmmmmmmMMmmmmmm sounded just like Andy Griffith describing Ant Bea's Fried chicken to Barney in my head!

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Food! There"s food on the table!

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	317039 A scene from cape cod early morning.
        Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

• When We moved here year's ago there was a Cat that would come around and a Neighbor told Me that It belonged to a lady past Him. Sometimes The Cat would charge Our barking Dog's frm The other side of Fence or sometimes It would like to be petted. She is declawed but know's how to use Her Mouth. This Cat has killed Rat's! Anyway here are a couple Pic's I took of Clio The other Day. First one She is about 1 second away from going at Grey Cat.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2503.jpg Views:	1 Size:	126.8 KB ID:	317414 Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2504.jpg Views:	1 Size:	150.3 KB ID:	317415 She has had a little junk in bottom of Eye for The last week or so but seem's fine. Owner left Her so We adopted Her.
        Last edited by JoshinMO; 09-04-2018, 01:21 PM.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          We used to have a cat cleverly named Cat, who would attack anything that moved. I think I was taken back a bit when he killed a squirrel, and ate it whole. Bones and all. We were like, "Don't we ever feed you!?"

• Broken Arrow
          Broken Arrow commented
          Editing a comment
          I Love cats, actually I love all animals. You need another? We have a cat population problem, whole bunch of outside cats around my house. Good thing we kinda live in the country.

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm going to pass Andrew.

• This the face I make when I go out hunting and find nothing.
        ​
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• 2ndoldman
          2ndoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          no picture is showing

Name:	download (19).jpg
Views:	76
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	318470
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• One of my favorite sights at one of my favorite sites. This is just behind my house. All it needs now is a good turn and a little rain, the artifacts should pop right out after that. I got so excited when I saw Click image for larger version

Name:	0907181253-1.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	318501 them harvesting today.
          Attached Files
          Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Name:	1165961.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	318600 Click image for larger version

Name:	umr0w.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	318601
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• One of my roommates from grad school days, which is a lot of years ago, spends his Winters in Newport, and when warm weather returns, he sails north to Maine, spending the Summer and early Fall living on his sailboat and plying the Gulf of Maine, island and harbor hopping. Tough life, lol. This past June was the first time I had seen him in nearly 10 years, and we went for a sail in our local waters.

Here's the marina, where he picked me up:

Name:	IMG_1373.PNG
Views:	95
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	318609 Starting out, in Greenwich Bay:

Name:	IMG_1374.PNG
Views:	82
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	318610
            In Greenwich Bay, looking back toward the marina:

Name:	IMG_1376.PNG
Views:	79
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	318611

Rhode Island

Comment

• Heading for the mouth of Greenwich Bay, and the entrance to Narragansett Bay:

Name:	IMG_1375.PNG
Views:	92
ID:	318613 The Warwick Neck Light, at the entrance to Narragansett Bay:

Name:	IMG_1377.PNG
Views:	85
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	318614
              A so-called sparkplug light, at the entrance to Mt. Hope Bay. Aquidneck Island, the largest island in Narragansett Bay, in the background:

Name:	IMG_1378.PNG
Views:	84
ID:	318615
              The Mt. Hope Bridge, connecting Aquidneck Island with the Rhode Island mainland. Beyond the bridge, one enters the Mass. section of Mt. Hope Bay, and the mouth of the Taunton River:

Name:	IMG_1379.PNG
Views:	79
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	318616

Rhode Island

Comment

• Kentucky point
                Kentucky point commented
                Editing a comment
                It looks beautiful! I have heard of these places, but I just can't place where I heard them...

• CMD
                CMD commented
                Editing a comment
                Newport is at the southern end of Aquidneck Island, also called Rhode Island. Hence my state's name, the longest in the nation: the state of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. Newport, not seen in these photos obviously, is called "the sailing capital of the world", with some justification. One of the best preserved colonial cities in the country. Tiny as we are, if you stretch out all our coves and bays, we have 450+ miles of coastline. Nickname is "the ocean state" and I can't swim, lolololol....

• Kentucky point
                Kentucky point commented
                Editing a comment
                I can swim...BUT WE HAVE NO WATER! (lol)
            Working...
            X