Another joke of the month.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another joke of the month.

Since most of us are getting up there in age I thought that you guys and gals would get a kick out of this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	23
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	243572
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Oh gads, I know that problem all too well!
    Child of the tides

Comment

I have that problem with my cel phone - I have to call it to find it, unless I've left it set on vibrate, in which case I'll just use my wife's phone. Same thing at the Wm parking lot. Forget where I parked the truck. When locking and unlocking with the key remote doesn't work, I just hit the alarm button. Works every time.
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Well they say it aint over until the crying...... oh what was I thinking? forgot??????????????????
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks Bruce I always call it OLDTIMERS and am told you mean altimeters and I say no I am old and cant remember sh!t.
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I have some friends who at 65 thought much the same so they went to the Doctors for a consultation and the doctor he gave my friend a small jar and asked for a sample to do a sperm count.
            When they went back to the doctor and handed him the jar it was empty. The doctor asked why?
            `Well` my friend says to him ` I tried, i really did. i even tried using two hands. and my wife even tried to help. She even tried using her mouth`
            `and?` the doctor said.
            `We still couldnt get the lid off the jar!` he replied
            If You Know Your History You Can Predict The Future

Comment

Working...
            X