• Show
Clear All

• Fun hunt update.

First off the long luscious locks are safe Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	315.0 KB
ID:	249953
    Minelab has finally got their poop in a group and the package is in Victoria waiting to be delivered tomorrow.
    There will be stuff to hand out to each person who attends.
    35 – Limited edition ML hats 35 – Minelab towels (size of a golf towel) 35 – Red Drawstring bags
    And one Go Find 40 for the raffle. Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	249954
    Ralph aka GPSnoopy from thehttp://www.canadianmetaldetecting.com/phpBB3/index.php contacted me early this morning to say that he is sending a Macro Pinpointer to be used as a raffle prize. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMmTS6eqM-g
    And Micheal is sending down some sweet silvers to be handed out as prizes during the hunt. Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	249955 And to top off the good news we are finally going to have some beautiful weather here in Victoria. PS this is in Celsius. Saturday will be 72 degrees and partially sunny. Click image for larger version

Name:	4.PNG
Views:	40
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	249956
    Time is running out for anyone who wants to help with the donations to the petting zoo.
    That is if you want your donation to be in one of the prize draws.
    These are the draws that will be happening Saturday May the 20th.
    A $20 donation will put your name into the draw for the Go Find 40 Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	249957 A $10 dollar donation will put your name into one of three different draws.
    These coins will be drawn one at a time so your donation has three chances of winning. Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	249958Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	249959 The pinpointer will be next. Click image for larger version

Name:	8.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	388.3 KB
ID:	249960
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Followed by the Whisky Walker hand digger. Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	317.8 KB
ID:	249962
    Any one attending the hunt can make their donations at the time of the draw.
    For those of you who can not make it out to the fun hunt I will accept PayPal if you send it as a gift or an e-Transfer to my email. campbell.bruce.d@gmail.com
    Just make sure to PM me what the password is .
    And don't forget to let me know which draw you want to enter.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
    X