Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

Thanks for being Friendly and Helpful with Me and Everyone else here. There is no other Forum I feel more at Home using other than this Forum. Nothing's perfect but this Forum has become Great lately. Even The editing and attachments have improved (for Me anyway) lately also. I have been on these Forum's for about a Decade and some don't even exist anymore so I know what a good Forum is! Really this Place (and likely You) mean A lot to Me so if I don't show up here it's not because I don't want to but would try and return. There's many Member's/Friends that have stopped posting over time and I would like to see Them return though and just maybe They will.

Obviously many are still here though, and I hope You stay! Anyway just wanted to say Thanks.
    Joshinmo
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

I totally agree Josh. This place is like the local corner tavern to me. It really does have a "pull up a chair" feel to it. A great credit to our Mods who set the no tolerance rule and work hard to enforce it. I do frequent other sites and this one is by far home...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Hey Josh, Every member is a part of the body and together we make it work.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I agree with you Josh. This is a great site. The membership is top drawer and collegial.

Comment

Thank you Josh and everyone on this site for willing to help and share their knowledge. This is a great site and I am very grateful for all the help and dedication that makes this site wonderful!
          N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Thank you Josh. Your friendship here has made my experience on this forum a welcome one. Click image for larger version

Name:	a7.gif
Views:	63
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	252923
            Bruce
            In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Josh I do not know what would keep you away but I will miss you and your posts. Thank you for your friendship.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Just not sure if I will be online in The Future is all really.
                http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Thank you too Josh.
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Totally agree ..... everyone as a whole make this place what it is .... I have bean a part of this for several years ( 2012). I think .... off and on .... I love it here, great people , great place ..
                    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                    NW Arkansas

Comment

I agree with the populace, Josh. Your posts have helped me a great deal as you aren't too far from me geographically and have given me insight into many aspects of the hunt.
                      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Hi Josh. I enjoy your contribution to our forum and you are one of the members that help make it enjoyable for me. I understand that there are many things that happen in our lives that results in changes in other aspects of our lives. And many of the things that happen are beyond our control. So if I don't see any posts from you, my thoughts would be more like "***t happens" and not "on my God, Josh is dead". And thanks for sharing your thoughts on what this little community means to you.

Comment

I will miss your posts as well, Josh. I hope you stick around, but at least check back in from time to time. I always enjoy seeing what your creeks produce.
                          South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                          X