Walt Disney welding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney welding

Finally had a slow afternoon, first one months. I welded Mickey months ago on a dispersion box. Every time i walked past it I thought he looked lonely. So today I was tieing up some loose ends and scooped up the box and headed to the shop. I Google imaged searched a few pics and about fourty five minutes later I was done. That doodle will last a really long time.

Awesome work !! Love the tig rig and the fatmax !!!!! I always clean mine with acid but I like the color affect !!! Looks awesome man !!
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

That is very artistic.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Is that MIG on stainless? Welding was supposed to be my career but life took me down a different path over the last 5 or 6 years. I love welding and fabricating more so than working with wood that I do now. What makes those more impressive to me is your doing that almost blind were you can only see your arc minus the rest of the bigger picture... Nice looking beads though. I've wanted to get my own rig and do "yard art" for awhile, hopefully I can one day. Thanks for sharing that, its pretty cool!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• p kurt
          p kurt commented
          Editing a comment
          Josh that is tig torch welding on stainless. That is the only time I have ever drawn any of those things. i drew em with soap stone and traced em with the tig torch. I could have took more time and made the colors go from blue to gold but I was just quickly getting the outline down. Thanks for the compliment. I can look at a pic and copy it for the most part. I have been known to make some non politically correct work humor refrigerator art from time to time.

Wow, you're very talented! Awesome
        South Dakota

Comment

Nice work.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Disney is making some kind of unicorn movie on the farm right down the street from me.
            New Jersey

Comment

Really nice work!! I’m a tin knocker and can appreciate what it takes to pull off a work of art like that. Great job.
              Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• Uncle Trav
                Uncle Trav commented
                Editing a comment
                🤣I never looked at the date of the original post

Nice job OP!! I love tig welding as well. Made good coin on the side. I've been a fab guy for over 22 years now. Here is a picture of corner to corner 16ga SS for bluing tanks I built. I've never done any artistic tig welding.

Comment

I see the 2 that bumped this old thread are now banned it’s amazing how they come in groups. I’m guessing crystal person is safe? Came aboard about the same time
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Originally posted by SurfaceHunter View Post
                  I see the 2 that bumped this old thread are now banned it’s amazing how they come in groups. I’m guessing crystal person is safe? Came aboard about the same time
                  Stupid me, I didn't realize this thread was old lol. I should pay more attention.

Comment

It was still cool to see, first time spammers have been helpful!
                    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

That’s a fine bead

Comment

Working...
                      X