Chrome to Chromium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome to Chromium

Earlier My Google Chrome was really not working, Computer even seemed messed up. After I did a restore/backup procedure I used the trusty old internet explorer to get a new google program to use. I was in a rush kind of trying to get My Computer to Work and went through A Sister Site or something that added an opera browser,Avast anti Virus program and finally A Google one called Chromium.

I put off updating as I didn't really believe it wouldn't work but sure enough what was talked about a few months back is lining up with the date it was mentioned to expire. Thought The Beast crashed or had a mean virus, shew!

Any Chrome user's having problem's? Well the chromium allowed Me to transfer My Bookmark's and passwords (think it was top right corner/Person emblem) well kind of a relief to get back online. Is it hot outside or what?
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

I am glad to hear that you are back up and running.
    Personally I stay away from anything Google as a browser. There are far too many distractions for my liking.
    I use Firefox on both my PC and my cellphone.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Bruce, when You say distraction's do You mean advertisement's? It almost seem's like there are new program's every couple year's just to make us look at more ad's? Once I get a good adblock figured i have to let it go lol.

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right Josh. Zero advertisements and no pop ups.
      Firefox utilises its own add blocker.

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, awesome Bruce. The Ad's slow down my computer,are bothersome and distracting. Might have to try Firefox!
Working...
X