Holy Cow Hurricane Irma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cow Hurricane Irma

Man, my power just got turned back on. Been off since Sunday night @ 9:30PM!! Best hunting time of the decade and I missed it all, lol.
    I do not suggest camping in Florida in the SummerTime... Fence blown down, limbs down. House OK, People OK.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Glad you and your house are okay.

Comment

Good to hear some good news from down that way!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Glad you're okay Tom!
        South Dakota

Comment

Good you and yours managed to get lucky and all is well with you.
          So best hunting of the decade has still got to be pretty darn good after all that's been going on there. Get on out there!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Glad to hear from you.👍👍👍 I was wondering how you were faring...

on on a completely related hurricane Irma note...did you see the pics of the dugout that was apparently washed up on to dry(ish)ground from the Indian river???

spectacular speciman.

if not, I'll find pics and post...
            Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Sure glad to hear you & yours are okay! My beloved Keys didn't fare well. ☚ī¸ Although I did hear that even before the storm moved off, DuVal St. bars were opening their doors to those who had stayed behind. That old saying "any port in a storm" was apt!
            Child of the tides

Comment

Glad You and "Your People" are OK Tom! My Family out there are ok too. It's good that this isn't like Katrina for sure!
              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
              X