Home of the brave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home of the brave

Well some of you may know I like to tinker around the house. Yesterday I was looking at a pile of things I have that I just can't get rid of and noticed an old antenna pole I took down years ago and thought I need to put up a flag. Some picking around some tool boxes, a lil paint, a gifted eagle from my dad, a lil welding, and bam a flag pole. I am going to put a smaller flag on it but heck I am proud of Ol Glory and can't believe I waited this long to put one up. I visited Canada a few years back and it seemed nearly everywhere I went there was Canadian flags flying, on nearly every house. It needs to be that way here.

Look's good Kurt.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Very nice! It bothers me when folks let their flag get all tattered & worn.
      Child of the tides

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_32304-1.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	265198 Amen to that! Good looking flag pole too! Need me one like that. Thanks for sharing!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• 2ndoldman
          2ndoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          You beat me to it Josh. But I have got to get my digs in anyways.

Amen
        As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
        NW Arkansas

Comment

Looks great!
          N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

I salute you for flying Old Glory. I love the USA.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Kurt my friend, I do applaud your ingenuity.
              But hanging the flag the way you posted it is just bad form. Click image for larger version  Name:	old_man_biro_sketch_by_xlunnyx-d52607c.jpg Views:	4 Size:	77.0 KB ID:	265217
              Fly that old glory the right way up and show your pride. Click image for larger version  Name:	15016446_1148106135237136_3510103945488158315_o.jpg Views:	4 Size:	91.8 KB ID:	265218
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32304.jpg Views:	1 Size:	61.0 KB ID:	265219
              All in fun Kurt, You are not the only one here who is optically challenged. Click image for larger version  Name:	Calvin thumb on nose.gif Views:	2 Size:	6.9 KB ID:	265220
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
              X