Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowhead push pins

I figured this was as good as any area for this and I thought it
    could be a cool holding pin but have not figured it out yet how I want to do this . BUT I wanted to share in case anyone
    else wanted to do somthing non traditional also before they sell out . I found them at Target $3.00
    kind of fun 🤷‍♂️

Tam - that's definitely different. What are the pins made of, metal or plastic? I'm too much a traditionalist and tend to stick to the old soft foam and pressure display case. Interesting concept though.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Metal , yeah the more I play with it it not working .
      I want to put just thee points in this one frame and then
      a few lined up in another frame and put on the wall . Or as the collection goes / grows .
      This way they don't get lost in a bunch .
      very modern non traditional look .
      But people can go to what they like pull it off the wall and hear my darn stories .
      Pins are going on a message board .

Comment

If they had a backing/clasp would be cool for clothes, maybe more for kid's though. Well if they didn't poke/stab.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Many methods to keep artifacts in place. ..but I would put some kind of cloth. .felt to keep from getting metal transfer on the artifacts.
          glue I'm not a fan of but it's removable.
          pressure frames under glass for me is the best way to display but glass breaks.
          Riker frames seem to hold them in place but custom frames you can't beat for eaz of opening and displaying.
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks chase , it's a cork board I put black material on .
            yesh no glue I think I will use plastic like fishing line
            to sew it on . I have seen it with copper wire .
            GLAD YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THE METAL .I would never of thought of that .
            back to the drawing board .
            ill post when I figure it out.

Comment

Working...
            X