Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakfast of Champions (Hint - not Wheaties)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast of Champions (Hint - not Wheaties)

About twice a month we have the typical country breakfast but over the years we have slimmed it down somewhat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bkfst.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	272475

Biscuits with milk gravy, bacon, juice and coffee. We used to include eggs and maybe sausage but trying, just a bit, to cut back on cholesterol. Definitely fills ya up and sticks to the ribs. Eat your heart out!!
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

That looks so good Chuck Now I am hungry. I eat Cherrios every day for breakfast and it gets boring and dull at times. When i feel that way I make my way over to Craker Barrel and have a breakfast feast. I did it last month when my cousin came down. I bet it aint as good as yours because yours is home cooking.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Now that's a proper Southern country breakfast. Lip smacking good!
      Child of the tides

Comment

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll laugh at this one - I went into a pancake house in Pensacola, Fla back a few years ago and - Of course since I'm in Fla, I decided to order biscuits and gravy. They brought me those instant pop'n fresh type biscuits. I just paid and left.

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Deb - send us a pic of your dog. I'm sure we'd all like to see your Droolius Ceasar!!

Wayne is a Southeren Boy through and through ...
      I don’t dare show him this Chuck .. he loves his biscuits and gravy , and all the fixens .

Comment

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't we all, complete with all the calories and cholesterol. Yuk Yuk

Did You Cook that or is It "just" Something The Wife made.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes - Although I can do it all, the wife usually makes the biscuits and I do the bacon and gravy.

All I can say is, this is the first morning that I was not the only one drooling on my socks. Click image for larger version

Name:	20171119_074446.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	272583
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• Havenhunter
        Havenhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, this guy can't hold a candle to my Droolius Ceasar! Guinness recreates Alice's Pool of Tears on a daily basis. My kitchen floor is a hazmat zone. Lol

Hi Chuck. Just saw your BOC. What's that yellow stuff in the green glass? It looks like a mimosa to me. But I think you got a bit heavy handed with the orange juice. LOL

Comment

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        it's OJ and you're right, it has more pulp than most. I like it like that!!!

• sailorjoe
        sailorjoe commented
        Editing a comment
        I still think you made a mimosa. LOL
    Working...
    X