X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoshinMO
    replied
    Ever try Mackerel Patties? I call them Krabby Patties.

Leave a comment:

• Von
    replied
    “Full speed ahead Mr Boatswaim, full speed ahead. Full speed it is , Sargent. Cut the cable, drop the cable. Aye Sir aye Captain Captain.” Thank you John Winston and Paul James.

Last night I had a dream and I was walking through a porthole and Sponge Bob greeted me with a krabby patty. I accepted the krabby patty and enjoyed the meal. When I awoke after the swim I found myself in a field of flowers and talked to a Caterpillar that told me “ The Russians are hacking! The Russians are hacking!” I asked, what are they hacking? The Caterpillar said they are hacking????? I woke up and I have no clue what happened?

I gotta quit hanging out with my college buddies because my wife’s gonna get pissed!

Von
    Last edited by Von; 02-26-2018, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Scorpion68
    replied
    I just picked up on Von's Russian hacking comment and carried it along a bit - howsomever - I looked at Josh's comment to his last post and got to scratching my head a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Havenhunter
    replied
    Guys, what have y'all been smoking? Or are we inside of one of Von's dreams?

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    commented on 's reply
    Wait, THAT'S NOT MY POST!

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    I'll take 3 of each and I can export them for resale overseas for a profit. We're in business now!!!! I think the Russian's did it ?!?!

• JoshinMO
    replied
    February 24, 2018 — Hyundai is recalling nearly 44,000 Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport SUVs because the steering wheels can detach from the steering columns while driving.

As the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) sees it:
    "A steering wheel separation while driving can cause a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash."
    The 2018 Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport SUVs have steering wheel assemblies that may break, although Hyundai didn't say what kind of manufacturing problems occurred.

Leave a comment:

• Von
    replied
    To all agents with the key! Situation Covfefe!!!

I repeat situation Covfefe!!!

We will have more flexibility after we lose the election.

arrowheads.com cannot be trusted. Situation Covfefe!

🤪
    Last edited by Von; 02-25-2018, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Von
    replied
    I tell you Ivan! Trying to make sense of anything I posted in this thread seriously toxic and is hazardous to your health!🤮 Only agents that have the key will understand the true meaning.

Boris, What are we going to do today?

“Take over the world!”

Von
    Last edited by Von; 02-25-2018, 02:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Send the link my way too Charlie.

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    Von - I think I've got a case of the DumbA.. Could you tell me exactly which post you're talking about? And you keep saying "those people over at arrowheads.com" when WE are arrowheads.com. Who are you talking about. By the way, those Russian spy ships, called AGI's, have been off the coasts of the U.S. ever since I can remember and especially off New London, Conn., Norfolk, Va., and KingsBay, Ga., all major Naval Submarine bases.

• Scorpion68
    replied
    Charlie - I'd still like to see you post the thread because I'm interested in that type of information. However, if they're using the discovery to tout the removal of protected status then I'd rather not. I'm only interested in the prehistory information and not the other political BS. Under the circumstances, I'd say the sooner they get into the area and start excavating, the better off they will be. If the thread does push the political boundaries, we could preface the thread with a disclaimer. Oh Hell - just PM me a link to the thread already..

Leave a comment:

• BabaORiley
    replied
    I definitely saw evidence of Russian hacking in the gold medal mens hockey game last against Germany...

Leave a comment:

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    Charlie - I thought prehistoric type stuff was already under federal protection on public lands. Is this more of a state issue than federal?

• JoshinMO
    commented on 's reply
    Who's Gay?
Working...
X