Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all agents with the key! Situation Covfefe!!!

I repeat situation Covfefe!!!

We will have more flexibility after we lose the election.

arrowheads.com cannot be trusted. Situation Covfefe!

🤪
    Last edited by Von; 02-25-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

February 24, 2018 — Hyundai is recalling nearly 44,000 Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport SUVs because the steering wheels can detach from the steering columns while driving.

As the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) sees it:
      "A steering wheel separation while driving can cause a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash."
      The 2018 Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport SUVs have steering wheel assemblies that may break, although Hyundai didn't say what kind of manufacturing problems occurred.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll take 3 of each and I can export them for resale overseas for a profit. We're in business now!!!! I think the Russian's did it ?!?!

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait, THAT'S NOT MY POST!

Guys, what have y'all been smoking? Or are we inside of one of Von's dreams?
      Child of the tides

Comment

I just picked up on Von's Russian hacking comment and carried it along a bit - howsomever - I looked at Josh's comment to his last post and got to scratching my head a bit.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know where "Dinosaur Archaeology" came in but I didn't say nothing. Not much anyway lol But it is almost hard to not be political these day's. Can't post a certain individual or comment without it being political, especially if that individual is a Politic. What I mean is there might be a better time to say bring up Gun's. That's probably a bit touchy right now.

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          I make Troll's Cry BTW

“Full speed ahead Mr Boatswaim, full speed ahead. Full speed it is , Sargent. Cut the cable, drop the cable. Aye Sir aye Captain Captain.” Thank you John Winston and Paul James.

Last night I had a dream and I was walking through a porthole and Sponge Bob greeted me with a krabby patty. I accepted the krabby patty and enjoyed the meal. When I awoke after the swim I found myself in a field of flowers and talked to a Caterpillar that told me “ The Russians are hacking! The Russians are hacking!” I asked, what are they hacking? The Caterpillar said they are hacking????? I woke up and I have no clue what happened?

I gotta quit hanging out with my college buddies because my wife’s gonna get pissed!

Von
        Last edited by Von; 02-26-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Scorpion68
          Scorpion68 commented
          Editing a comment
          Von - If I was having dreams involving Sponge Bob and krabby pattys - I check to see what I was smoking or what was in my brownies, especially if I was hanging out with any of my former college buddies.

Ever try Mackerel Patties? I call them Krabby Patties.

Comment

And I thought We were probably going to Lock this down. Assumed that's where Charlie was going with that. No offense Von, or Anyone else. I guess We broke some rule's here........

Comment

Geez-- this thread just won't die a natural death. Von, are you & your buddies just "hanging out"? Lol!!
            Child of the tides

Comment

• Scorpion68
              Scorpion68 commented
              Editing a comment
              Deb - check out my comment to Von on his last post.

• Von
              Von commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s fun but it could be a divorce if I don’t watch it!!! LOL

Von

Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

• Von
              Von commented
              Editing a comment
              That rabbit is really Kool!!!

Von

As far as I'm concerned, no excuse for my behavior. If anyone turns something political, it will be me.

The irony, if I can call it that, is that I have spent close to 2 years now writing commentaries on contemporary American culture and politics that illuminates the situation in a manner that allows both sides of the great American divide to see more clearly how we got to where we find ourselves. Decades ago, I earned a couple of degrees in History, and have spent the subsequent decades informally studying American culture. I never realized all that training and study would someday allow me a clarity of understanding that my friends have really appreciated. I never saw where we are today coming, but once it arrived, I realized I could help both sides understand how we got here. I pretty much spend my days reading and writing, with that goal of bridging the gap in the American divide, in mind. Shame on me if I ever act to exacerbate and not unite.

Now and then, the muse will overtake me. A lightbulb will go off, an insight that must have been percolating beneath the surface will appear, I'll sit at the keyboard, and the floodgates open. Another essay gets written. I usually send off to a friend or two. They'll write back things like "clearer then anything I've seen from all the cable talking heads", and "don't stop now. Keep writing". Maybe I'm working on a book and don't realize it. If so, better hurry, time's running short.

So, current affairs is always just beneath the surface for me. And on this forum, that's where it needs to stay. No point saying sorry, I've said it before, yet here I am again. Von did nothing wrong. I did. I'm going to do a self-imposed ban because who needs this crap from me? Not this forum, that's for sure.
            Rhode Island

Comment

• Von
              Von commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s actually way to heavy for my thread man.😳

All I’ve been doing is goofing off and none of this was suppose to be taken seriously. I’ll exile myself for a week and you stay on.

Von

• JoshinMO
              JoshinMO commented
              Editing a comment
              Charlie, I just thought We were having silly fun. That's all I meant, Friend.

As of 12:00 tonight I’m done for a week. My College Buddies are still in town so there’s no telling what I’ll say next? I may as well just take a break. I think I’m going to spend the time spinning some old Beatles albums and knocking on doors looking for land to hunt artifacts on.

Von

Comment

I feel this thread has played out and am closing it for good.
              to anyone that feels like I should not please PM me.
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Good job Chase I have been tied up with my move or I would have closed it myself. Von take a look at this link from several months ago. Your post is in bad taste and misleading. It ain't funny to me man. https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...-in-this-forum
                Last edited by Hoss; 03-05-2018, 08:56 PM.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                X