This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Hacking!!!!!

Are we being hacked by the Russians? I’m not trying to be political so don’t get all side ways. It’s just reading these troll and weirdly written post is making me scratch my head and wonder what the heck is going on? Maybe the folks over at arrowheads.com have declared war? It’s kind of fun but ???

Von

Nyet! There is no hakink go-ink on in this site, comrade. Ignore those posts!
    Winters in Arizona, summers in Michigan's UP. What could be better?

Comment

YAH - I been lookink for das periskop to pop up'n here. I keep'n vatch - yah.
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

LOL 😂 Glad some of you can laugh at this weird foolishness!!!

I was beginning to think those guys on that Russian spy ship off the NC coast were just screwing with us! But then I really don’t trust those guys and gals at arrowheads.com any farther than I can throw them???

WTH we have to retaliate!!! Get everyone together. If they bring a word we bring a sentence! This cannot stand!!!

If it’s the Russians we can aim Trumps nuclear tanning bed at them. It turns him orange so it’s bound to mess up something?🤪

Von
        Last edited by Von; 02-25-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

You got political

Comment

Not really I just poked a little fun at both sides. How can you talk about anything without it? I’m just tying to lighten things up!

Those folks at arrowheads.com are the ones you really have to watch!

Von
            Last edited by Von; 02-25-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

I’m really just looking at the weird post we have all seen.

Tam, I didn’t intend to offend and apologize if I did.

Von
              Last edited by Von; 02-25-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• Scorpion68
                Scorpion68 commented
                Editing a comment
                Von - I think I've got a case of the DumbA.. Could you tell me exactly which post you're talking about? And you keep saying "those people over at arrowheads.com" when WE are arrowheads.com. Who are you talking about. By the way, those Russian spy ships, called AGI's, have been off the coasts of the U.S. ever since I can remember and especially off New London, Conn., Norfolk, Va., and KingsBay, Ga., all major Naval Submarine bases.

NO RED DAWN! I REPEAT, NO RED DAWN!
              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I started a thread and posted a link expressing the point of view, by native tribes, and archaeologists, that prehistoric cultural resources on public lands should be protected. That thread was locked for being political, and it was a lot less political then this one.....
                Rhode Island

Comment

• Scorpion68
                  Scorpion68 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Charlie - I thought prehistoric type stuff was already under federal protection on public lands. Is this more of a state issue than federal?

Also, although I kept my mouth shut at the time, immediately after the "no politics on the forum" thread was posted, the very next thread, in the same category as the "no politics" thread, expressed strong political opinions, also involving federal policies. Did not surprise me in the least that nobody noticed or said anything because some political views among collectors is more OK then others....
                Rhode Island

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	moose.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	287964
                  Winters in Arizona, summers in Michigan's UP. What could be better?

Comment

The Triassic Era is the first part of the so-called Age of Dinosaurs. Compared to the other two periods of the age of dinosaurs, the Jurassic and Cretaceous, far less is know about life in that era. Far fewer Triassic Period rocks, far fewer fossils.

In the news in recent days comes news of an incredibly important discovery in one of our western states. Regarding which, it has been said: “Based on our small, initial excavation, we believe that this 63-meter site may be the densest area of Triassic period fossils in the nation, maybe the world,” said Gay in a statement prepared by the Wilderness Society. “If this site can be fully excavated, it is likely that we will find many other intact specimens, and quite possibly even new vertebrate species.”

I thought, for all of 2 seconds, of posting a thread in our fossil category. But only for 2 seconds, because the discovery happened on land that lost its federal protective status, and looting has already occurred. God knows we couldn't handle such news...
                    Rhode Island

Comment

• JoshinMO
                      JoshinMO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Who's Gay?

I definitely saw evidence of Russian hacking in the gold medal mens hockey game last against Germany...
                    The chase is better than the catch...
                    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Charlie - I'd still like to see you post the thread because I'm interested in that type of information. However, if they're using the discovery to tout the removal of protected status then I'd rather not. I'm only interested in the prehistory information and not the other political BS. Under the circumstances, I'd say the sooner they get into the area and start excavating, the better off they will be. If the thread does push the political boundaries, we could preface the thread with a disclaimer. Oh Hell - just PM me a link to the thread already..
                      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• 2ndoldman
                        2ndoldman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Send the link my way too Charlie.

I tell you Ivan! Trying to make sense of anything I posted in this thread seriously toxic and is hazardous to your health!🤮 Only agents that have the key will understand the true meaning.

Boris, What are we going to do today?

“Take over the world!”

Von
                      Last edited by Von; 02-25-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X