Can artifacts carry ancient viruses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can artifacts carry ancient viruses?

About 4 months ago I nicked myself on an artifact and ever since then I seem to stare at the ground all the time, I have trouble focusing at work and my feet, legs and back often ache. The only ting I can tie to this illness was that artifact I found.

On a related note, my hunting grounds, which are a three hour drive from home, have had a ton of rain since I was last there. It's Friday, my bags are already packed and I'm thinking this illness might overcome me some time around noon.....
    Kevin - North/Central Texas

CTex you are not alone. We have a tremendous support group for your sickness. As the virus progresses you will begin to see triangles everywhere and eventually the dreams start. Its non fatal but is carried throughout a lifetime. Good luck on your trek and watch out for buzztails that may have washed outta their dens...post some pics. I like to see pics of different parts of the country that are hunted. Be safe...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Alas, another victim succumbs to the disease. 🙏Prayers for your rehabilitation.
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Havenhunter
        Havenhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Now I know you don't mean that, sweetie. Everyone should catch the bug!

• Jethro355
        Jethro355 commented
        Editing a comment
        😇

Im starting to feel better!!
      Kevin - North/Central Texas

Comment

Those dreams are the worst. Arrowheads everywhere. You can’t pick them up fast enough, and your pockets are already full. All G 10 s. Then you wake up!
        South Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by SDhunter View Post
          Those dreams are the worst. Arrowheads everywhere. You can’t pick them up fast enough, and your pockets are already full. All G 10 s. Then you wake up!
          Over the years I've had a reoccuring dream, I'm always at the same spot along a shoreline where I'm finding lots of points. The dreams happen a couple ot times a year, and always seems and feels to be the same situation. It is to the point where I wonder if it's someplace that I have actually been to and have forgotten where it is. Needless to say, it drives me crazy!

Comment

You guyssss. So here I am thinking ok it’s staph , no he could have gotten a bacteria infection .
            then I read on and get it ...

Comment

Working...
            X