Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tam
    replied
    You guyssss. So here I am thinking ok it’s staph , no he could have gotten a bacteria infection .
    then I read on and get it ...

Leave a comment:

• clambellies
    replied
    Originally posted by SDhunter View Post
    Those dreams are the worst. Arrowheads everywhere. You can’t pick them up fast enough, and your pockets are already full. All G 10 s. Then you wake up!
    Over the years I've had a reoccuring dream, I'm always at the same spot along a shoreline where I'm finding lots of points. The dreams happen a couple ot times a year, and always seems and feels to be the same situation. It is to the point where I wonder if it's someplace that I have actually been to and have forgotten where it is. Needless to say, it drives me crazy!

Leave a comment:

• Jethro355
    commented on 's reply
    😇

• SDhunter
    replied
    Those dreams are the worst. Arrowheads everywhere. You can’t pick them up fast enough, and your pockets are already full. All G 10 s. Then you wake up!

Leave a comment:

• CTex
    replied
    Im starting to feel better!!

Leave a comment:

• Havenhunter
    commented on 's reply
    Now I know you don't mean that, sweetie. Everyone should catch the bug!

• Jethro355
    replied
    Alas, another victim succumbs to the disease. 🙏Prayers for your rehabilitation.

Leave a comment:

• BabaORiley
    replied
    CTex you are not alone. We have a tremendous support group for your sickness. As the virus progresses you will begin to see triangles everywhere and eventually the dreams start. Its non fatal but is carried throughout a lifetime. Good luck on your trek and watch out for buzztails that may have washed outta their dens...post some pics. I like to see pics of different parts of the country that are hunted. Be safe...

Leave a comment:

• CTex
    started a topic Can artifacts carry ancient viruses?

Can artifacts carry ancient viruses?

About 4 months ago I nicked myself on an artifact and ever since then I seem to stare at the ground all the time, I have trouble focusing at work and my feet, legs and back often ache. The only ting I can tie to this illness was that artifact I found.

On a related note, my hunting grounds, which are a three hour drive from home, have had a ton of rain since I was last there. It's Friday, my bags are already packed and I'm thinking this illness might overcome me some time around noon.....
Working...
X