Just wanted to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to share

Yesterday I found a video and I thought some of You would get a Laugh from It.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Loved it

Comment

Friday the 13th was the first horror film of that type I ever saw as a kid. I had to walk home from across the river in a rural wooded area after it was over. I can still remember just how scared I was...
      The chase is better than the catch...
      I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        The Wolf Thing on Neverending Story scared Me.

Thank you for not showing Freddy Kreuger (Nightmare on Elm St). The first movie creeped me out for days afterwards. Lol!
      Child of the tides

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, He's a Sicko!

I'll give y'all another laugh and Josh I ain't trying to hijack your thread - I just fits in with the theme. I remember my first ever spook movie was a movie displayed on the side of a whitewashed barn in our little town of 900 people. Admission was free but the popcorn was 5 cents and so was the soda. We sat on the ground and watched, "The Creature From the Black Lagoon" and it scared the crap out of me cause we had to walk home from town and there were no street lights. This was before we got a TV or even knew what one was. Ain't technology fascinating!
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        That's cool Chuck! I seen a tv at a flea market the other day and it looked like the same person Who designed a 57 Chevy designed that TV.
        Last edited by Scorpion68; 03-14-2018, 07:14 PM.

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't be surprised to find out they were made by the same person. But in my day, I'd rather have had the 57 Chevy - Still would.

• BabaORiley
        BabaORiley commented
        Editing a comment
        That is still a favorite of mine Chuck and when I was very young it scared the bejeezus outta me...
    Working...
    X