Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange bone artifact found right under my own roof...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BabaORiley
    commented on 's reply
    There was a trash midden between one of the cushions Chuck that left no doubt of human habitation at one time...

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    She is a cute looking critter.

• Havenhunter
    commented on 's reply
    Amen to that!

• p kurt
    replied
    Rarely that culture has been rumored to be seen doing chores. But it is said to be rare, very rare.

Leave a comment:

• Scorpion68
    replied
    Corprolites, bones - now we're onto something Sherlock. Based on the description of where you found it, I was going to say they usually came in pairs and maybe your daughter tried one as a snack and threw the other one away due to the dry and questionable taste!!! You know how teenagers are. They'll try anything once. I raised three of them.

Leave a comment:

• BabaORiley
    replied
    Well the predator has been discovered. Her name is Queenie...aka quis quidpem canis... I found some evidence in the form of a coprolite the other day and todays trail cams revealed this. Very fierce, territorial...and ugly...upon questioning all I could get was a wagging tail and a cold nose...Case closed...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BabaORiley
    commented on 's reply
    It is a curious lithic at that...very crumbly and unworkable...

• BabaORiley
    commented on 's reply
    She simply forgot...in the winter they used to get buried in the low level house plants until Alpha Female (Wife) put an end to that...I was actually blamed at first for the digging mess...

• BabaORiley
    commented on 's reply
    The "nose" is getting a bit old...maybe forgetting just where she hid her winter biscuits...

• BabaORiley
    commented on 's reply
    Hey PK...ebay ya never know...a potato chip that looks like The Mona Lisa gets $$$$...

• Jethro355
    replied
    Resembles a type known as “Simpson mustache”...could be some kind of porous lithic...maybe softens in water. Be careful if you clean it up.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    Can’t get the kitchen scissors snipping off meat for my Siamese . She comes hauling around the corner faster then a jack rabbit . Knows that sound , it’s halarios .
    Maybe I’ll use that the next time I am looking for her .
    Baba how did that escape the nose of the peditor in your house ??

Leave a comment:

• Havenhunter
    replied
    None of those would have escaped detection in my house. Mr. Nose can sniff out a biscuit at 50 yards. Cute post! I'm still grinning.

Leave a comment:

• pkfrey
    replied
    I would get that authenticated. Maybe Baker. You might get a COA for a rare biscuit type bannerstone! Then sell it on ebay!!

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    cracking up here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X