Another Turn to take place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Turn to take place

I have just a few more days in Connecticut. I think things are getting set up to meet Charlie, Jay and Jeff. headed to New Hampshire to see a friend then Off to Pittsburgh. If not then Charlie I have my sight set on you.
    There are very few people I want to meet more than Charlie. He is one that I feel its a awe moment to get that honor.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Just let me know what days good bud and I’ll round up the troops
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Y'all have fun!
      Child of the tides

Comment

sent Jay a PM...let’s do this!
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

I can’t wait to hear the stories . It will be a glorious intellectual gathering of the minds and spirts .
          So much passion for life ... adventure and wanderlust.

Comment

it’s on! 5:30 tuesday the northeast group will show the colorado dude what’s its all about...haha
            Southern Connecticut

Comment

• Havenhunter
              Havenhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay! Y'all better come back with some great stories & pics! We're all waiting to hear every detail!

As I write this, Chris and Chase are on their way back to Ct. I had such a great time. We all did. I've no photos, but Jay has at least one and perhaps he'll put it up later. Chase, Chris, Jay, Doc, Jeff, and myself. What a blast. It was great seeing Chris again, and a pleasure finally meeting Chase. Honestly, I wish it hadn't ended so soon. Wish we could do it all again tomorrow. Great bunch of guys, proud to call them my friends.
            Rhode Island

Comment

Same here! Damn I wish we had more time! I had a great time and Doc did too. All we were missing was a campfire and some beers and I coulda hung out all night. Because of work I couldn’t set it up any earlier. But for the time we had it was a blast. It’s always a lot of fun when us N.E. guys all get together, Chris is great dude and it’s always a pleasure to get to hang out with him, hopefully we can all manage to set up another hang out with him this summer. And it was great getting to meet Chase in person, he’s a hellova guy with a great personality and was exactly as I’d imagined he’d be. I could spent hours listening to his adventures! You gotta understand us Rhode Islanders live most of our lives within a 5 - 10 mile radius and rarely stray far from home, so I can only imagine the sights and experiences he’s had in his travels and life. Chase man , I’m really glad I got to meet ya and shake yer hand in person. As I type this I can’t help but think how cool it woulda been to have Hoss with us too, Hoss buddy even though you live down south now you know you count as one of us N.E. guys too!

Comment

Here’s our mini artifact show

Comment

Comment

Thanks Jay I am so glad you guys were able to get together. I am headed to CT first week of June maybe sooner.
                    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• OnewiththewilD
                      OnewiththewilD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you have the time again hit me up and maybe we can set up another hang out!

Chase how long are you going to be in Pitsburg?
                    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• chase
                      chase commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A little over a month Hoss

Here’s Charlie and Chase just as we were losing light, and what better way to end an great meet up than with an epic experience I bet me and the others had never had before, Charlie brought with him a piece of the Moon! Yeah that’s right, we got to hold a piece of the moon, now how cool is that!

Comment

Comment

• Hoss
                        Hoss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        what a crew wish I could have been there

• OnewiththewilD
                        OnewiththewilD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Us too my friend!

• Jethro355
                        Jethro355 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That’s a sketchy looking bunch right there!!!

Some stories I can tell others I guess I will take to my grave. LMAO But I had a honor of meeting the best group of friends and be apart of it. I got the greatest gifts from Jay Thank you buddy!!!
                      I took some pics but will need to show them later
                      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
                      X