Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map of Michigan

Hey Turkeytail,
    Here's a map....just in case you get lost on your next outing !

Butch

Puts a whole new meaning on "I got a gal in Kalamazoo..."
    Roger
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Now how did you come across that Butch? Those hands have been the map of Michiganders for years! Usually just stick up one of the two hands and point at your location or destination though!Made me chuckle and brought back old memories
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thanks Butch!! I know the thumb like the back of my hand! :dry:  :blink:  :huh:  That made no sense :laugh:  at all did it.

Comment

Wait did you just write Michiganders?
          This is what I came up with for my Home State of Connecticut when I did a google search!
            "Connecticotian" - Cotton Mather in 1702.
          "Connecticutensian" - Samuel Peters in 1781.
          "Nutmegger" is sometimes used. It is derived from the nickname, the Nutmeg State, based on the practice of the Connecticut peddlers who traveled about selling nutmegs.
          There is not, however, any nickname that has been officially adopted by the State for its residents.
          How about the rest of you anyone come from an interesting place with a cool nicname?
          I always thought we were swamp yankees over here!LOL That wasn't even in the search!
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Forgot to mention very cool map you posted there Butch
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Been back in Indiana for a few years, here we are known as "Hoosiers"
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
              X