Happy Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!

Carved out our pumpkins tonite. Mine is second from the left. Iffin I ever find a Turkeytail that will be the look on my face! :laugh:

Picture would help huh.

Comment

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
      Happy Halloween All!
      Miss doing that with the kids too.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hoss.............! Now THATS scary! :woohoo:  Karly and her best friend Anna are getting ready right now, and guess what!? Annas dad Greg seen my frames of points and said "yuo should look in my field" They live less than 1/2 mile down the road and he has found them behind his house!! He tryed to describe the "the one that looks perfect that he has seen a couple times". Its a cornernotch cause he pointed Karlys Hopewell out and said it looks like that one but wider!!!! I asked him why dont you pick them up?? He shrugged his shoulders and said "Its just a rock"!!! If he finds anymore he said he would pocket them for me! The corn is coming off in aweek or so and Ill be there!!!!!!!!!! GO FIGURE!!!  :cheer:

Comment

So who is the hippy in your pic Hoss?

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

Hoss.............! Now THATS scary! :woohoo:  Karly and her best friend Anna are getting ready right now, and guess what!? Annas dad Greg seen my frames of points and said "yuo should look in my field" They live less than 1/2 mile down the road and he has found them behind his house!! He tryed to describe the "the one that looks perfect that he has seen a couple times". Its a cornernotch cause he pointed Karlys Hopewell out and said it looks like that one but wider!!!! I asked him why dont you pick them up?? He shrugged his shoulders and said "Its just a rock"!!! If he finds anymore he said he would pocket them for me! The corn is coming off in aweek or so and Ill be there!!!!!!!!!! GO FIGURE!!!  :cheer:
              There you go! Just down the street, just a rock, hope it turns out to be a great and giving field.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

That's about the scariest thing I have ever seen ! Having Jane Fonda, Hippie Era flashbacks !

Comment

Hey, all. I have to admit that Halloween is my least favorite of Holidays. Said and done already...but photos like this make it all worth it. Bout the only not worthless aspect of Halloween that I can think of.
                Connor and his best friend, Brook. First pic
                Whatever I want it to be. Second pic

Comment

Pam, is that you and Greywolf goin' on a outing to look for effigies ?
                  Butch

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Pam, is that you and Greywolf goin' on a outing to look for effigies ?
                    Butch
                    Ahhhh, Butch. You're a character! Who the heck looks for effigies? That's Connor and Brook goin' trick or treatin'! My greywolf you've seen a thousand times, and I am one of many. Here ya' go. :huh:

Comment

Pam that's a nice rock,but............I was talkin' bout Jack ! Now, nobody get mad, I'm in a fragile state......went to the doctor today, MD's are quick to tell you about all the things you shouldn't be doing ! What's the point of boring yourself to death ?
                      Butch

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Pam that's a nice rock,but............I was talkin' bout Jack ! Now, nobody get mad, I'm in a fragile state......went to the doctor today, MD's are quick to tell you about all the things you shouldn't be doing ! What's the point of boring yourself to death ?
                        Butch
                          It's a great rock!  Jack and I lookin' for effigies?  Now...there's a MAD thought! :laugh: MAD as in, "MAD MAGAZINE!"   Actually, I would love to look for artifacts with anybody who'd be willin' to look for them with me!  As for the MD's, the one I recently went to see musta' weighed 300 lbs.  Now gimme' a break.  I had an upper respiratory infection.  God only knows what kinda issues the Doc had! :laugh:
                        Pam

Comment

Working...
                        X