Like a diabetic in a candy store...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a diabetic in a candy store...

All week I have been working at Quahadi (Comanche Indian Tribe) Ranch in Texas. Everything around me is pavement, but just a few hundred yards away is thousands of acres of prime artifact hunting land. I've convinced myself that nobody would mind if I wandered off for a few minutes, but they are paying my boss a lot of money for me to do my job and nothing about my job involves me leaving the pavement.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7498.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	301394
    Life can be cruel
    Kevin - North/Central Texas

Sometimes ya just gotta go where the bears go - carry a short roll of TP for 'window dressing'..
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

I gave you a “ Like” but I gotta say I don’t like that fact that you had to put up with the anxiety of wondering what’s over there just laying around while your stuck working, bummer
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

You need to take your lunch break in peace .
        like finding a piece .

Comment

I believe Texas labor laws allow for a break period of a preset amount based on hours expected to be worked, plus lunch....

just saying😇

if the boss questions you, have them call me. I’ll write you a Dr’s note explaining your “medical need” for therapy...we can call it FMLA and he can’t question you based on federal HIPPA laws..👹
          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Life can be cruel Kevin.
            The upside of your picture is that there is hope of finding something off in the distance.
            The downside is that whatever is under the asphalt is gone forever.
            Bruce
            In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
            X