Clear All

• A Nerds Perspective on Web Browsers

This explains things perfectly

Click image for larger version

Name:	3w [replaced].jpg
Views:	48
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	221160

PS, if yall have any tech questions, feel free to ask...I love answering questions

A non-nerds realization: Google Chrome is a lot better then Internet Explorer, which, Andrew, you clued me in on awhile back and for which I thank you anew :cheer:
    Rhode Island

Comment

I might be tempted to make a comment...but it doesn't look safe!  Have used internet explorer for years without a hitch.  Oops!

Comment

Andrew, are sure that you want to give IE that big of a gun?
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Chase its not the gun its the way its pointed.   Like new condition dropped only once.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

roustabout149 wrote:

I might be tempted to make a comment...but it doesn't look safe!  Have used internet explorer for years without a hitch.  Oops!
              Pam, many of us cannot view members photo albums with IE. I still use IE, always have, but due to the photo problem I discovered they can be viewed using Chrome and Chrome was much faster. I'm still on much more familiar terms with IE. Until Andrew and Mark explained it to me, I didn't even know I could have  more then one browser :blush:
            Rhode Island

Comment

[QUOTE]CMD wrote:

Originally posted by roustabout149 post=30652
                Pam, many of us cannot view members photo albums with IE. I still use IE, always have, but due to the photo problem I discovered they can be viewed using Chrome and Chrome was much faster. I'm still on much more familiar terms with IE. Until Andrew and Mark explained it to me, I didn't even know I could have  more then one browser :blush:
                Charlie, I still don't know I can have more than one browser!! :blush:  :blush: Isn't one enough???  Lordie, Lordie, Lordie!!!  I'll have to ask my Grandson.

Comment

Definitely got the message across with that post Andrew and " like new condition,dropped only once",  Hoss, both of ya
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Pam, Download Chrome....its lightning fast! Plus having several browsers is handy going back and forth to different things!

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

Pam, Download Chrome....its lightning fast! Plus having several browsers is handy going back and forth to different things!
                      Mark, I did just that!  Thought I was going to get into something extremely difficult...what a cinch!  Now I have to learn how to navigate.
                    Pam
                    P.S.  Dang...whoda' thunk it?!  It's like a whole new world! :woohoo:

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

Originally posted by turkeytail post=30676
                        Mark, I did just that!  Thought I was going to get into something extremely difficult...what a cinch!  Now I have to learn how to navigate.
                      Pam
                      P.S.  Dang...whoda' thunk it?!  It's like a whole new world! :woohoo:
                      Pam, when you're on the arrowheads.com forum page using Chrome, if you click on the star on the top right of the screen, it will bookmark the forum page for you on the top left of the page. I still haven't fully learned how to use Chrome either but it sure is faster and good to have.
                      Rhode Island

Comment

I use chrome just for this site then when I leave I just switch back to IE. Very simple to do and I am not a computer person at all as most of you know.

Comment

I'd like Chrome to look and act like Explorer.  I like Chrome but can't seem to get it to function like Explorer.  I'm probably missing a lot..... but it could have been easier for non nerds, hahahaha,.  Heck, I'm having fits using Vista from XP.  I go to my XP machine to do almost everything.  Windows7!???  Wha?
                          Professor Shellman
                          Tampa Bay

Comment

Comment

looks to me like
                              1.) Fire Fox
                              2.)Google Chrome
                              3.)Opera
                              4.)Safari
                              5.)Internet Explorer
                              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                              X