Eclipse,Leak and Basement Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse,Leak and Basement Beast

I thought I'd do some Photo's. Last year's Eclipse from My Driveway, a fun leak to fix and a Critter that was in The Basement.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43896.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	306314
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2478.jpg Views:	1 Size:	144.0 KB ID:	306315 Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2479.jpg Views:	1 Size:	86.1 KB ID:	306316 Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2480.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.6 KB ID:	306317
    Excalibur!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2481.jpg Views:	1 Size:	82.9 KB ID:	306318 Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2477.jpg Views:	1 Size:	173.0 KB ID:	306319
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

What's its name? Lol
    Child of the tides

Comment

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Spooky, He knocked over a Halloween decoration that said enter if You dare at top of step's. It's down the street on other side of creek now but It's Family is under a small Crawlspace, They come out in The evening. There alright.

I must have caught more than 25 possums this year alone! (they were better than then skunk that I caught last month though!)
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Havenhunter
      Havenhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my... 😩

I live in a rural area. I release them but I guess they keep coming back. As for the skunk, I had to hold the trap open until he ran off. (Live trap w/ no door holder.) He didn't run off until half an hour later... While I was still holding on!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

If you know where the critters are getting in a quick temporary fix is to sprinkle a bunch of cayenne pepper around the spot. On a side note you can sprinkle cayenne pepper into a wound to quickly stop the bleeding, it only burns on your mucus membranes
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I read somewhere They Prey on Rat's though. We do have Rat's here in Town so, I kind of like Opossum's more. 4 Rat's have been in or around The detached Garage since We moved in a few year's ago. I hate Rat's. Our Cat killed 2 of Them.

There is one that keeps showing up in my property and I always worry about him digging into somthing .
      My uncle had one dig through his brick fireplace to keep warm which was a mess and I’ll just never forget that story .
      glad you told us about the rats .
      guess I’ll keep him around .

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        But Tam I read earlier New York introduced Opossum's into The City and It didn't help Rat's. Thinking it over I don't wan't a Family of Them under The hallway, but I think The Mom has lived here for like 3 year's. 1 should be ok.

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        I put Rat poison in garage once, don't like to use "too much" though.

Thanks Guy's, this is supposed to be in The Great Outdoors. That's OK
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Sorry to barge in on your post... I figured I'd share my photo of the eclipse too just because I think it turned our well and no one has really seen it (it just sits on my computer.)

Attached Files

Comment

• Kyflintguy
          Kyflintguy commented
          Editing a comment
          You got some help from the clouds! Nice!

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          That's Awesome, I really like that.

Cool pics all except the ditch, I don't like seeing those lol. At least you can see the spec of the moon in yours mine were awful...
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          I took 5 and that isn't showing how it really looked. The ring was much thinner, I'm happy with it though. It was an awesome experience. My Cousin lives a few miles away and a cloud got in their way of view.
      Working...
      X