A saturday gone to shi.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A saturday gone to shi.....

Well we didnt do our typical saturday dig.... a few months ago, my son was playing in the tub with his matchbox cars. The good guys were ramming the bad guys.. one of the bad guys went flying, and had a wet landing....not in the tub. ( its an old house with a small bathroom and the tub and toilet are close) he then did what any kid would do and jiggled the silver handle... he confessed to his mother, after it backed up. Of course it didnt have a problem until we had a house full of company.... i plunged it like a madman and it looked like the crisis was over,,, for about a week. The drain in the shower started sounding like it was possessed. Then it backed up, again, into the shower... after carefully studying the situation i determined it couldnt be the little car.. it was past the toilet out to the 90 after shower, how else could it back up in there. A little car cant clog a three inch pipe.
    So, i pulled the toilet and tried snaking the line... nothing. Water flowed easy...i then put a bunch of baby wipes in and poured more water while everyone else watch the cleanout in the basement to see what showed. Nothing showed up. Nothing i could do at this point but cut the pipe..... luckily its easy to get to... here is what i found... sorry no insitu..
    Judith Basin, Montana

Without days like those, are life would be boring! Yikes! I feel for you!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Ha! A crappy convertible for sure! That sucks man!
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Took The word's right out of My Mouth, sort of.

Originally posted by OnewiththewilD View Post
      Ha! A crappy convertible for sure! That sucks man!
      This post was just an attempt at humor.. really wasnt that bad, could have been much worse...
      Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

This post was Click image for larger version  Name:	awesome.jpg Views:	12 Size:	20.2 KB ID:	308026 Chad.

Thanks for the morningClick image for larger version  Name:	laugh.jpg Views:	5 Size:	13.2 KB ID:	308027 . It made my day.
        And I am glad to see that the plumbing is working again. Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbs-up-emoji.png Views:	3 Size:	19.2 KB ID:	308028
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I think I would trade that model in for a new one!
          Child of the tides

Comment

And guess what ??? The new places in Hawaii have a toilet next to the tub .
            Space over here is valuable .
            The most important thing to me is the space outside and you guys rock that .

Comment

Ah Yes - The Ole toys down the toilet trick. Once that happens - the solution is never easy. But - you saved the day and wouldn't you know it was when ya had company. Glad you got it fixed.
              Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
              X