About me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About me.

If you want a laugh, and learn something kind of surprising about me, check out my bio in my profile.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

If you are from Carter County, you would think there would be some Carter Cave chert in your area if so you should have plenty of quality knapping material. There should be an abundance of artifacts in the Ohio River near you.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes there is. We have chert with green and yellow, red, red and blue, blue and gray, gray and a strange purplish hue. My field is full of it. I just can't seem to find a large enough chunk to spall though.

Post up in the Faces to Names section.
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Congrats on being open, honest and funny Ethan. Click image for larger version

Name:	High Five.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	310903
      For all of those who have commented and not looked, and all of those who don't know how I have copied and pasted your bio.

I am Ethan, and I live in Carter county Kentucky next to the Ohio river. I am a student and collector of American history. These are the things I enjoy, including, but not limited to: metal detecting, bottle collecting, Indian artifact hunting/collecting, coins and a variety of other things. If it is old, I like it. My first Indian artifact was a complete blueish/gray Hopewell point, measuring a perfect two and a half inches long. My best metal detecting find is a ultra rare, one piece CS staff officers button. (The button was a definite change from my usual finds: Pepsi cans and ground bee's.) It is reported that I have a sense of humor, but further study's have not been conducted, therefore my funniness existence remains unclear. If I give you info, or say something, it is because I know what I am talking about and I mean it. I do my best not to brag. I am currently single and unemployed. I am highly clumsy, and will drop anything and everything on my feet. I apparently have a grudge against my thumbs because I have nearly lopped both of them off twice. I am scared of animals bigger than me, (some smaller than me). I don't like eggs, cheese or sausage. And get this... I am only 15. (Oct. I will be 16.) Is this two much?

Interests
      Metal detecting, coin collecting, railfanning, Brick collecting, Bottle collecting, old stuff...

Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. I do try to make people laugh.

I think It's cool You have unusual interest's, especially compared to Other's around Your age! Maybe Your an old Soul, anyway It's also nice You made good use of that part of Your Profile. What's The Outfitter's Thing about?
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        The "Outfitter" is actually a friend who runs a hunting club and I do odd jobs (some odder than others) for him. Picking up rocks and sticks from food plots, mowing grass, bridge repair and footlong sub eating contests are all in a typical days work at his place. I live in the boondocks, the sticks, middle of nowhere etc. There are no kids around here save two and they smoke at my age. I am home schooled meaning all of my friends are older and much wiser. In this way, I learn and keep out of trouble.

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool Ethan, Your learning all that. I'm from a Place like that, and sometimes there's even People that are trouble in The Country too so stay on that good path! Nothing wrong with a good sense of humor also IMO.

Some other "fun facts" about me:

Favorite food: California Burger.
      Favorite drink: water, but occasionally I will drink a Coca Cola.
      Favorite sport: NASCAR!!!
      Favorite movie: Gettysburg. Must have watched it 1,000 times.
      Favorite song genre: 80's. Just the 80's.
      Favorite weather: Any.
      Favorite actor: Whats an actor?
      Favorite hang out spot: Anywhere that there is mass amounts of dirt.
      Favorite animal: Snakes. Particularly Corn snakes.
      Projectile point I would like most to find: Lost Lake, Carter cave chert.
      Thing that I would most like to find while metal detecting: OVM belt plate (Ohio Volunteer Militia) or any Civil War belt plate from the South.
      If I had to have an autograph from someone, who would it be?: Kyle Busch or Jack Brittingham. (Google it.)
      Number one fear: Coyotes. And bears. And infectious disease. And...

We could be here all day.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Yep

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          The "Candymann" Kyle Busch covers all of the necessities of life. M&M's, Snickers, Skittles...

• Scorpion68
          Scorpion68 commented
          Editing a comment
          I recognize that thumb.

Water ... check
        80’s song ... Fleetwood Mac .... Tusk

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          I only like 80's hits. As for a favorite...I couldn't tell you. There are just too many that I like. Heck, I don't even know any band names besides really famous ones because I don't follow who sings what. I just know the names of the tunes they sing.

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, you got me. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a prayer, and Boston - Don't stop Believing.

I like Fleet wood because he would sit at a bar and have a beer with me . Then my sister dated Billy Burnett when he was in the band . Kind of a cool connection . My Dad loved some of the guys coming over to the house and playing music .
        Great story I can’t remember who but they had some old
        guitar that was really a sought after style . My Dad is like that’s beat up I’ll buy you a new one .No Frank this is a bla bla . Good times

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          That is amazing! Very cool experience I bet.

Good bio Kp! Youve got a good sense of humor and your writing abilities are pretty impressive. Thanks for sharing!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Oh chuck dang you !!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X