Great pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pic

I went to images on Arrowheads.com and had to screenshot this and post it . I just got such a giggle out of this . The Dad must have found so many points and started out with good intentions .

I actually kind of like the idea . Better then a fishing tackle or some of my Tupperware . Just open it up and have a look .

Comment

He has a high dollar corner notched point that can be changed into a field grade with one bump of that box. some nice Yadkin looking points in there also
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Tam - That looks like something I would have done when I first started. I even considered a coffee can for starters but, like Johnny says - it don't take much to break them.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Tell me about that errrr. I was just tossing mine all together and the one perfect on I had got a ding . Live and learn . You can drop them on earth, or grass but they are not made for the modern world . I wonder how the NA people stored them . Just hitting each other can make a chip or take the sharp tip off .

Comment

Working...
          X