Grand daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand daughters

Today they were at the Perry Georgia fair grounds competing at state level in Barrel racing, My 12 year old and 11 year old. Kynslie in blue and Cryslie in pink going faster than I could stand on a horse. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0066.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	316762 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0054.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	316763
    South East Ga. Twin City

That is awesome Johnny
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey Johnny, That is very special and I know you're a proud man.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

That's awesome! I used to be a barrel racer and pole bender! Many years ago! I sure miss my horses . I'm sure it is special for you to watch your granddaughters compete .
        South Carolina

Comment

• willjo
          willjo commented
          Editing a comment
          the 12 year old Cryslie only scored high enough at local level to compete in three barrel events and Kynslie only scored high enough in local to compete in one state event none of pole events. They had fun though.

Cool stuff willjo
        SW Connecticut

Comment

That’s about as all American as you can get! I remember my wild riding days with fondness. Thanks for bringing it all back!
          Child of the tides

Comment

Johnny - I'm envying ya. Ya gotta be a proud Grandpa. I was around horses most of my life and trained three of my stallions sons. My granddaughter is dying for a horse but unfortunately it just ain't in the pic yet.
            Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
            X