No announcement yet.

I'll never think of fire in the same way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I echo what everyone has said, but I doubt you'll ever need to remind yourself again. Glad you're still with us!
    Rhode Island

Comment

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Charlie. I'm glad to still be here.

Sorry to hear that BW . But you survived ! this is an important survival lesson you will never ever forget . Fuel emits fumes as you now know . This is your worst enemy and I don’t have to go in detail now because it’s in your head . We have fire watch guys sitting around on the refinery here just ready to put out fires from fumes . Just a spark . Had many a friend go up in flames in unexceptable conditions surviving only from the gear they were wearing .
    what a horrible experience to say the least for you and your entire family .
    Heal well stay well ...

Comment

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Tam. Set many a thing on fire in my day but never myself. I was aware of the dangers of fumes but I just wasn't thinking about it. It was in the back of my mind until it was surrounding my whole world.

Like most of our members BA - I'll put you on my prayer list for fast healing. Glad you're ok.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Chuck. I appreciate the prayers. I've been doing alot of praying here lately as well.

Geez you weren't kidding! Pretty traumatic experience no doubt. I'm glad it didn't end much worse, it's easy to lose your bearings or even worse, consiousness in a situation like that. Thank your lucky stars man!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, traumatic definitely describes it. I am very thankful it wasn't worse. Just dealing with the pain now and trying to heal up. Should be ok here in a few weeks.
Working...
X