My "Number 1" Find of the Summer, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Number 1" Find of the Summer, lol

The only good thing about summer coming to an end is FOOTBALL SEASON! GO TIGERS! Looks like a number 1Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2667.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	319966
    South Carolina

Nice rock.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Kentucky Wildcats. Period.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kentucky-wildcats--12610.gif
Views:	52
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	320046
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Ha ha ha yeah I get ya ... just 2 more months 2 more months and I will be hunting .. yeah take me home country road .
        and a plane .

Comment

• Josie
          Josie commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet you are counting down the days! Still hot in South Georgia so maybe it will feel more like hunting weather by the time you arrive.

Yeah fall is my favorite Josie but it’s also hunting season so I have to be extra careful and my husband bans me at times .
        My cabin is on a camp I need to Focus on that and yes we have a calendar count down .

Comment

I would post some Razorbacks stuff, but currently too embarrassed.
          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Josie
            Josie commented
            Editing a comment
            You guys have Chad Morris now. He is a great recruiter and fantastic coach! Should make a difference in the next couple of years! Don't be embarrassed, you got to love your team!

• Jethro355
            Jethro355 commented
            Editing a comment
            I love this team so much it hurts...I have a Razorback tattoo, and have been a
            I’ve long Hog fan...but man this has been hard! I have a lot of hope for Morris, he was left with an empty cupboard.
        Working...
        X