Old bricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old bricks

This is actually a test... sorry to figure out my phone problem .
    But hey these are those 100 year old bricks on a piece of property that had stamped bricks I posted last year . There is another one people are stealing so I’ll have to load those up and haul them to the cabin for a smoker .
    thankyou for my test .

Dang Thieves, good idea though.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Wow! Now that's a house site! What were the bricks stamped? That looks like a nice place to metal detect. (With permission as always! If you don't have permission, then you are the thief!)
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

It’s a piece of property we own Ethan , very small 1 acre with 2 old house sites on it . Before we bought that 38 acres Wayne and his Buddie got it for a hunt camp . I went on it and said these bricks would sell real nice on the market in Atlanta to a designer . They laughed and we decided to maybe put a deck in front of the fireplace . Clean up the land for his son . Who knows . People were asked to homestead that are in the late 1700’s to early 1800’s . Move the last of the swiftcreek out . It’s intetesting to go to the gravesites and check out the memorials and dates . Unless I have an elder I have to put the pieces of the story together . I’ll see if I can post the brick but it’s on all things collectible last year ?
        Yes I need a metal detector .

Comment

Working...
        X