In Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Georgia

Well , I bet a few of my friends here are like where are the points Tam ... your in Georgia !
    Its hard to be 10 years old all day running around in the woods hunting and playing .
    I have so many great experiences I will share when I figure out how to post from this IPhone . Everytime I start something is going on .
    Wayne killed a buck right off and now is waiting for the monster . We put up a 20 ft deer stand on a trail in the back and it’s loaded with deer from my trail cam . BTW monster buck showed up on it . Finding chips galore , hammer stones and odd pieces . A broken quartz adze and some birdie tips. Pottery up the wazzo . Old stamped bricks the list goes on . Might walk a cotton field and a clear cut this week . It’s been one big happy trail for us both . Lol we knock out at 8 .
    Get back to ya with hopefully some pics that will post .
    Off the grid sometimes and that’s a treat .

Go Tam and Wayne!
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Yay, do You have power? Heck I miss a Fireplace.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Tam
        Tam commented
        Editing a comment
        No fireplace yet . Just big burn piles lol

Sounds like ya'll are busy! I'd like to see what the bricks say. Keep it up, a nice point will come soon!
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Hey Etan I can’t post because of my iPhone , but if you go back on all things collectible last spring it’s there . I know how you like stamped bricks. It says Omaha G .
        when I looked it up it was early 1900’s .
        they had a newspaper clipping that was advertising brick homes or buildings as fire proof . That was the sales pitch back then . I found that interesting .

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a Apple and its tough to post. Hope to see some finds soon
      Working...
      X