These are....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are....

These are my bug assault guns. There are many like them but these are mine. My guns are my best friends. I must master them as I master my life. My guns without me are useless. Without my guns I am useless. I must shoot straighter than my enemy flys who is trying to lite on my lips while napping.. I must shoot it before it lites on me. I will .
    The weather is getting worse and my enemies want in my house. My enemies are no doubt flies. Also my enemies are the spiders that want ro make unsightly cob webs in my house. With my guns my house is free and shall remain free to nap..
    Things are slow in here because of bad weather and we can’t get out to hunt artifacts...So this is a shallow attempt at humor on another bad weather day although these are the most useful guns I have ! These make a fly swat obsolete ....JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

I seen The Infomercial one Night and thought They looked cool. Said They use Salt, I wonder about Sand though.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct, they shoot a shotgun type pattern. Outside I use grain white sugar,so as to not put salt on lawn areas. I suppose they would shoot sand and I thought about that too. Being course with jags , sand could cause early failure. The yellow fly gun is type 1. The purple fly gun is type 2. The type 2 shoots a tighter pattern and longer distance, up to 7 ft kill shot. To kill the ones on the ceiling, where safety glasses to keep salt out of ones eyes.. I love these Bug Assault guns..Thousands have fallen before me !!!

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha

That is funny LM!!! We cannot live without several Zap-Its. Gotta try one like yours lolol

This is my Zap-It. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My Zap-It is my best friend. ... I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Zap-It is useless. Without my Zap-It, I am boinked. I must swing my Zap-It true. I must swing straight at my enemy who is trying to bite me. I must Zap him before he bites me. I will…

My Zap-It and I know that what counts in war is not the swings we try, the noise of our Zap, nor the smoke the enemy makes as he is electrocuted. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…

..... I will keep my Zap-It charged and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…

Before God, I swear this creed. My Zap-It and I are the defenders of my home and body. We are the masters of our enemy, the mosquito.
    .....So be it, until victory is MINE and there is no enemy, but peace!
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_52061.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	337719 Get em'!!! Don't let them escape!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I have one, fun to pay back those freakin mosquitoes!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        The fly gun pulverizes skeeters ...

You are funny JJ...I only saw two flies this yr. ..I got one with rolled up newspaper
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Wish I only had two, I prolly kilt 2000 this last year...

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Well to be fair, Red, you live in New England. Do they even have bugs up there? With the polar ice age and all? lol!

If I go above the Mason Dixon line, I get cold. The South with all the warmth, cool stuff, warmth, scenery, warmth and people and warmth... I think I am a true Southerner.

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah Ethan ur right i wasn't playing fair you and Tom and JJ do live in the tropics compared to me. ....but I gotta get credit for here in Connecticut we had George H W Bush born and raised.. . Joey Logano.... . Me.... And I bet you didn't know ... Lyme disease was discovered here in Old Lyme Connecticut ...so to answer your question..Yes...we do have bugs. .
        Last edited by redrocks; 12-14-2018, 06:27 PM.
    Working...
    X