Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candidate for the best post this weekend !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candidate for the best post this weekend !

"itwasluck
    NOW ONLINE
    Senior Artifact Hunter
    Can I still win a book even if I was Bad ?"
    Congratulations Glenn, this is only my opinion but, you had the best post of the weekend ! I couldn't respond on the thread but your post deserves it's own. Well done !

Butch I think you might be on to something there, could be a great weekly post or award of some kind. Maybe Andrew can setup some way to vote on it. Good post!!
    Joe.

Comment

That one had me rolling too Butch! :lol:  Guess Glenn needs to be sent to time-out!

Comment

No penalty, no foul, Glenn :lol:
        Rhode Island

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

"itwasluck
          NOW ONLINE
          Senior Artifact Hunter
            Congratulations Glenn, this is only my opinion but, you had the best post of the weekend ! I couldn't respond on the thread but your post deserves it's own. Well done !
            Hilarious! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: I somehow missed that!  I sincerely hope he wins the book!!!  Keep postin', Eagle Bear

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Wilson post=33873
            "itwasluck
            NOW ONLINE
            Senior Artifact Hunter
              Hilarious! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: I somehow missed that!  I sincerely hope he wins the book!!!  Keep postin', Eagle Bear
            Me too!

Comment

I've been following some of the threads lately. And my thought was tis the season to be grumpY. When i read that post I laughed so hard I woke up my pregnant wife in the next room. Too funny... I hope he does get the book. Especially if its not me who wins it. lol.
              I have had some bad days. I've learned not to post on things when I'm in a bad mood. Once u hit that submit button. It's out there. Been times I wish I had said nothing. looking at it later in a different mood makes me see what an a_ _ I may have been. Or taken things out of context. It's hard to put, tell the right emotion on paper sometimes.
              Either way.... EagleBear make me smile..
              I enjoy this site, and the way in wich one thread can lead into so many amazing directions, debates, and knowledge. We can All learn from one another.
              Travis

Comment

kansas wrote:

I've been following some of the threads lately. And my thought was tis the season to be grumpY. When i read that post I laughed so hard I woke up my pregnant wife in the next room. Too funny... I hope he does get the book. Especially if its not me who wins it. lol.
                I have had some bad days. I've learned not to post on things when I'm in a bad mood. Once u hit that submit button. It's out there. Been times I wish I had said nothing. looking at it later in a different mood makes me see what an a_ _ I may have been. Or taken things out of context. It's hard to put, tell the right emotion on paper sometimes.
                I enjoy this site, and the way in wich one thread can lead into so many amazing directions, debates, and knowledge. We can All learn from one another.
                Travis
                Congrats on the new baby coming Travis!!!!!

Comment

Gee thanks guys/ girls. I found a sweet tang knife today and it wont let me upload it  :S . But I will try again tomorrow. Maybe my kid needs to show me how again. I am not the best when it comes to pc stuff.

Comment

kansas wrote:

Travis
                      Well put Travis. I'm sure we are all guilty of the above, just don't have the good sense to keep our mouths shut some times. As others have said, love this site, what all of you have taught me and the people who participate on it and work so hard to keep it going.
                    Ever notice, we can get a little grumpy during the holiday season?
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                    X