Another use for Obsidian...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another use for Obsidian...

I didn't even know my wife had any of this. I saw the empty carton in the recycle bin and then found the last bottle in her little "foofy" beer fridge. She claims it was very good. It sounds awful... This was not intended to be a beer thread. I just saw the word obsidian and it kinda jumped out at me.Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1145.JPG Views:	1 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	338496 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1144.JPG Views:	1 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	338497
    Last edited by BabaORiley; 12-17-2018, 12:14 PM.
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

I would be worried about silicosis from ingesting that lol

Comment

I am not sure what's happening here. (under age by five years) I can't even stand the smell of beer, let alone imagining the taste, so if you say it's awful, then it must be bad :-)
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I enjoy a beer when we dine out, but never drink at home. But, on the other hand, a frosted mug on a Summer day, yeah that's A-OK, lol. But, stout, well that's a dark beer, and one either likes it or one hates it. I stay away from stout, lol....
        Rhode Island

Comment

Deschutes is one of my favorite breweries not big on stouts though. An occasional stout for breakfast on a cold day is not bad. I did discover my new favorite brewery actually haven't had any beers from there but did order a shirt. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4492.PNG
Views:	89
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	338504
          N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

How does one ever get a taste for "regular" beer? Maybe just like getting used to coffee or brussel sprouts which I love.... I drank beer when in college and some thereafter but never really liked the taste of it. Wine, too... Thick stouts and heavy malt/few hops and sweet wines...they taste good to me. I haven't had any beer in a few years. I won't drink energy drinks, never had one. Don't like fruit juice much I water it down. No soda, only carbonated water. (Well, a coke a few times per year!)
            Whisky a few times per year. My city, St. Pete is becoming known as microbrewery heaven, there are a LOT of them in town that opened in just the past few years, along with a load of Kratom and Kava Bars...... both of which I have tried in the past..... Woi. They passed laws in town so people can buy GROWLERS from the breweries.
            I drink water lolol.
            Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

• BabaORiley
              BabaORiley commented
              Editing a comment
              Tom you are right by a Yeungling Brewery if I'm not mistaken. I thought I saw one in Tampa some years back.

• Kentucky point
              Kentucky point commented
              Editing a comment
              I about choked when I tasted coffee for the first time, and I barely like soda. I love Brussels sprouts though. :-)

Tom isn’t even Bud out of there ? Yeah I am with you . Sparking water and maybe a Riesling once a year . Never drank soda . I think when I was a kid Dr Pepper . Idk I will do sake at a Japanese place . Now when I was a young person going out in my 20’s pssssss that was a whole different animal . I call her Sasha ...

Comment

• BabaORiley
              BabaORiley commented
              Editing a comment
              Everyone should have an alter ego Tam...

That’s my favorite nail polish color in every shot lol .

Comment

Working...
            X